Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

VBHOST.NET Please Don't Ever Host With Them... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / VBHOST.NET Please Don't Ever Host With Them... (381 Views)

Should I Host With Rythost? / Speedyconnect; Web Host With A Difference / Why You Need To Host With Us Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VBHOST.NET Please Don't Ever Host With Them... by femalehealth: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
I once came here to talk about vbhost.net hosting wahala.....

And they never responded...

Now here is the attached picture of the tickets we have written them...yet no response...

People always say, Buy the Naira to grow the Naira...

Yet our services are poor, messed up and simply money driven..

Vbhost.net.....

You are seeing this...you guys have killed ourreputation in business and customer relationship...

Our virgin business you have ran into the ground with your poor services...

I don't care if it seems i am bad mouthing you guys, but anyone who decides to host with these people,

Just kiss your business goodbye..they are the worst and cannot even fix a common email delivery server issue....

May God have mercy on you...This is why Nigerian things hardly sell.

All because they are after money...

1 Like

Re: VBHOST.NET Please Don't Ever Host With Them... by mrvictor: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Didn't you check reviews about them on nairaland before subscribing?
Some years ago, they really dealt with me, I lost clients because of them. Then I had a reseller account with them then.

I kept redesigning websites and my sites kept disappearing all at same time every 2 to 3 weeks.
When such happens, they avoid picking calls or responding to tickets for weeks.

1 Like

Re: VBHOST.NET Please Don't Ever Host With Them... by ashiraf(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2018
femalehealth:
I once came here to talk about vbhost.net hosting wahala.....

And they never responded...

Now here is the attached picture of the tickets we have written them...yet no response...

People always say, Buy the Naira to grow the Naira...

Yet our services are poor, messed up and simply money driven..

Vbhost.net.....

You are seeing this...you guys have killed ourreputation in business and customer relationship...

Our virgin business you have ran into the ground with your poor services...

I don't care if it seems i am bad mouthing you guys, but anyone who decides to host with these people,

Just kiss your business goodbye..they are the worst and cannot even fix a common email delivery server issue....
Sorry 4 that, here are hosts u can use:
www.riseshost.com
bluehost
namecheap
hostgator
they armd trusted & reliable, me am using Riseshost, but the support is good i like it.
Re: VBHOST.NET Please Don't Ever Host With Them... by Cyberl33t: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
ashiraf:

Sorry 4 that, here are hosts u can use:
www.riseshost.com
bluehost
namecheap
hostgator
they armd trusted & reliable, me am using Riseshost, but the support is good i like it.

Why are u still telling him to go for all these useless unknown Nigerian host with no physical address?

Whogohost is the only reliable Nigerian host I have tried and it's a wonderful experience!!
Re: VBHOST.NET Please Don't Ever Host With Them... by ashiraf(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Why are u still telling him to go for all these useless unknown Nigerian host with no physical address?

Whogohost is the only reliable Nigerian host I have tried and it's a wonderful experience!!
Hahahaaa.... whogohost? My #1 hosting is Riseshost, and am sure riseshost is better than whogohost, in support, server uptime, speed the price is affordable, and many others...And note this riseshost is not a naigrian host,,, it is a US based host with four database centres, UK, US, AU AND finland

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Setup A Wordpress Website On A Localhost E.g Xampp / Job Offer: Get Paid Every Month For Working As A Blogger / Nigeria Adsense Account Now Available At 8k Only, Non Negotiable (new Policy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.