Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Another APPLICATION That Pays You By Just Installing... No Work - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another APPLICATION That Pays You By Just Installing... No Work (671 Views)

The App That Pays You When You Send Money,recharge Airtime,pay Bills / You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. / Earn Free Bitcoins Daily By Just Installing An App On Your Fone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another APPLICATION That Pays You By Just Installing... No Work by Biodine: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
All you need to do is to install the Facebook Research App...!!!!

You will earn $10 every month just for installing and keeping the app on your phone. It sounds like a scam but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program.
This is only for Research purpose. The app sends your app data and usage
statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause and in return for your data, you are
rewarded monthly.

For each month you keep it, you will get $10.
However, you can earn more through referral. For each person you refer to the
program, you will earn extra $15 per month meaning if you refer up to 100 people that participate each month, you will get extra $1,500 per month.
This will continue as long as the people you referred continue to participate. Also, for each five people that you referred and who
participated, you will get extra $20. So, if you refer 100 people and they all participated by just installing
the app, you will earn more than 1000$+ monthly
For each person that is referred by those who you refer, you will also earn extra $10. This mean the amount you will earn is totally on your effort.

To register, you will need an invitation by someone who is already participating in the program i.e I need to refer you.
NOTE: This program is meant for indians and US but i will guide you on how to
register.

You can also do your own research.... It's very genuine... HOP IN Now...!!!!!

All you need is just to send your full name and email address
Whatsapp group

https:///EyzXCVIcSZv64qSby8W0PC
Re: Another APPLICATION That Pays You By Just Installing... No Work by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Biodine:
All you need to do is to install the Facebook Research App...!!!!

You will earn $10 every month just for installing and keeping the app on your phone. It sounds like a scam but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program.
This is only for Research purpose. The app sends your app data and usage
statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause and in return for your data, you are
rewarded monthly.

For each month you keep it, you will get $10.
However, you can earn more through referral. For each person you refer to the
program, you will earn extra $15 per month meaning if you refer up to 100 people that participate each month, you will get extra $1,500 per month.
This will continue as long as the people you referred continue to participate. Also, for each five people that you referred and who
participated, you will get extra $20. So, if you refer 100 people and they all participated by just installing
the app, you will earn more than 1000$+ monthly
For each person that is referred by those who you refer, you will also earn extra $10. This mean the amount you will earn is totally on your effort.

To register, you will need an invitation by someone who is already participating in the program i.e I need to refer you.
NOTE: This program is meant for indians and US but i will guide you on how to
register.

You can also do your own research.... It's very genuine... HOP IN Now...!!!!!

All you need is just to send your full name and email address
Whatsapp group

https:///EyzXCVIcSZv64qSby8W0PC
Hmm how do I get referred again

(1) (Reply)

Own This Beautiful Home With Just #7.84M Wow With Pics / At Least $50 Per Day If You Are Serious / Website Design: Get Stunning Website (17k Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.