Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? (1880 Views)

Who Was Your Favorite Mortal Combat Game Character ? / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2018
Kratos is arguably the strongest video game character (I don't think so but, that's what's going around).
He is the mortal son of Zeus (the Olympian sky and thunder God of other gods and humans).

He got the god-of-war title by killing Ares, who was the former God of war. He later lost the throne, went to hell Fought and defeated his father etc... The dude has a long a$$ history. Look it up if you will.

His powers include:
1. Poseidon's Rage
2. Medusa's Gaze
3. Zeus' Fury
4. Army of Hades
5. Rage of the Gods
6. Typhon's Bane
7. Cronos' Rage
8. Euryales Gaze
9. Atlas Quake etc...

He uses weapons like:
Icarus wings
Golden fleece
Now of Apollo etc...

Really, most of these feats and weapons are not as powerful as they sound.
Anyways, you'd think this kinda bada$$ ain't got no match, eh...?

Let me top that. Below are game characters who can kill kratos...

Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Superman
Superman is arguably the strongest fictional character ever created. I’m not going to be partial and put kratos against the stronger comic versions because that would be a no contest for sups. So let me just put forward the injustice version.

Here are some of his abilities:
Enormous strength
Flight
Speed
Cold breath
X-ray vision
High invulnerability

Superman have fought with gods and defeated them.
Superman has 2 known weaknesses, magic and kryptonite. Though they both just weaken him and just make sure the sun isn’t visible.

Kratos would be a dead meat to an unnerfed superman.

Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Shang Tsung
He’s immortal. Do I need to say more? Of course not.

Okay so, moving on

Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 12:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Deadpool
He’s immortal too. And has crazy martial art skills. Kratos head would be on the floor before he has the chance to execute a rage of any sort.

Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 12:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Dante/Virgil
Dante is half human half demon which makes him extremely difficult to kill. He isn’t immortal but, has similar feats as Kratos in the part of taking a damn lot of damage without dying. Especially if he is in the Devil Trigger mode.

In Dante's case I’d say it could go both ways. But he’s on the list because it’s about video game characters who CAN kill Kratos. Though I’ve seen Dante being impaled, shot in the head but still survived which got me contemplating whether he is immortal or just haven’t met who could kill him.

I put him and Virgil because they have similar powers but, Virgil is regarded as being stronger than Dante.

Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 12:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Who do you think is a video game character that can kill Kratos?
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2018
No one bro no one..

Unless Thanos of avengers comes in with his 5 crystals.

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Thor might give him a run for his money but he can't hold his own against krattoss for long
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by khalhokage(m): 6:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Superman? yes maybe.

But Shang Tsung, Dante or Deadpool? seriously?

Also you said video game characters but including Superman and Deadpool whom are borrowed from comics, if you were going to include characters from other mediums you might as well have included people like Goku and The Hulk.
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2018
khalhokage:
Superman? yes maybe.

But Shang Tsung, Dante or Deadpool? seriously?

Also you said video game characters but including Superman and Deadpool whom are borrowed from comics, if you were going to include characters from other mediums you might as well have included people like Goku and The Hulk.

I said video game characters. Does it matter where they came from? They are video game characters, aren't they?

And its like you didn't read my reasons. Immortals CAN'T die. Kratos is a mortal.

And thanks for adding Goku, i have not played a Hulk game though, so if it fits your category, fine.
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2018
krattoss:
Thor might give him a run for his money but he can't hold his own against krattoss for long

Is Thor in video games?
If yes, which version of Thor?
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by khalhokage(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2018
LucemFerre:

I said video game characters. Does it matter where they came from? They are video game characters, aren't they?

And its like you didn't read my reasons. Immortals CAN'T die. Kratos is a mortal.

And thanks for adding Goku, i have not played a Hulk game though, so if it fits your category, fine.

Kratos is mortal in the same way they all are, all of them have died at some point in their stories.
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2018
khalhokage:

Kratos is mortal in the same way they all are, all of them have died at some point in their stories.

Can you point me to an MK series where Shang Tsung or Dead pool died?
Do you even know the guys i mentioned?
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by MobileGees: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2018
krattoss:
No one bro no one..

spot on....only Thanos with his infinity gaunlet can kill Kratos..... All those one on the list will still die. immortality doesn't always mean you can't die. Is Zeus not an immortal god?

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by khalhokage(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2018
LucemFerre:

Can you point me to an MK series where Shang Tsung or Dead pool died?
Do you even know the guys i mentioned?

Shang Tsung died in Mortal Kombat conquest, that's the one I can remember.

As for Deadpool he has died in some issues of comics but he was eventually rejected by death.
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2018
khalhokage:

Shang Tsung died in Mortal Kombat conquest, that's the one I can remember.

As for Deadpool he has died in some issues of comics but he was eventually rejected by death.

They can be defeated brother. They can't die. I wasn't talking about comics.
I understand that technically a character would die as long as it's in a game world but, that's not what I'm comparing them in. I'm comparing them based on their personal feats. Not as being played by someone or AI. Get?
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by khalhokage(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
LucemFerre:

They can be defeated brother. They can't die. I wasn't talking about comics.
I understand that technically a character would die as long as it's in a game world but, that's not what I'm comparing them in. I'm comparing them based on their personal feats. Not as being played by someone or AI. Get?

I understand that, and they both died in stories not gameplay.
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2018
krattoss:
No one bro no one..

Haha... Infinity war comes out and Thanos is everywhere
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
MobileGees:

spot on....only Thanos with his infinity gaunlet can kill Kratos..... All those one on the list will still die. immortality doesn't always mean you can't die. Is Zeus not an immortal god?

You see, the definition of immortality varies from universe to universe. In Greek mythology apparently a God cannot die but, can be killed by another deity or someone with deitic blood. It's different in DC universe, or in DBZ or in DMC etc... That's why I'm comparing them based on their feats and not what they did in games. Based on the true definition of immortality and not game based. Why? Because they will never come across each other in games, get?
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by MobileGees: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2018
LucemFerre:

You see, the definition of immortality varies from universe to universe. In Greek mythology apparently a God cannot die but, can be killed by another deity or someone with deitic blood. It's different in DC universe, or in DBZ or in DMC etc... That's why I'm comparing them based on their feats and not what they did in games. Based on the true definition of immortality and not game based. Why? Because they will never come across each other in games, get?

And that's exactly what I'm trying to say none of the characters you mentioned can't be killed by Kratos.

before Kratos kills a boss/god he looks for a particular object to kill the boss, so thesame applies to all those characters, he looks for their weakness and kill them with it!! cheesy

And you said God Of War is mortal undecided are you related to Jon snow because you know nothing cheesy

if you kill Kratos he goes to Hades and comes back (that's not his first time or second time) infact he goes and come like say it's his second home cheesy so God of War is also immortal in a way, and his immortality is way better than the others.

Talking of his immortality, He also can't be killed by the God Slaying sword :p he came back after he stabbed himself with it :p

So.........
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2018
MobileGees:

And that's exactly what I'm trying to say none of the characters you mentioned can't be killed by Kratos.

before Kratos kills a boss/god he looks for a particular object to kill the boss, so thesame applies to all those characters, he looks for their weakness and kill them with it!! cheesy

And you said God Of War is mortal undecided are you related to Jon snow because you know nothing cheesy

if you kill Kratos he goes to Hades and comes back (that's not his first time or second time) infact he goes and come like say it's his second home cheesy so God of War is also immortal in a way, and his immortality is way better than the others.

Talking of his immortality, He also can't be killed by the God Slaying sword :p he came back after he stabbed himself with it :p

So.........

Are you paying attention or just wanna argue? Then every video game protagonist is immortal... Derp!
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by Lana1(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2018
LucemFerre:
Dante/Virgil
Dante is half human half demon which makes him extremely difficult to kill. He isn’t immortal but, has similar feats as Kratos in the part of taking a damn lot of damage without dying. Especially if he is in the Devil Trigger mode.

In Dante's case I’d say it could go both ways. But he’s on the list because it’s about video game characters who CAN kill Kratos. Though I’ve seen Dante being impaled, shot in the head but still survived which got me contemplating whether he is immortal or just haven’t met who could kill him.

I put him and Virgil because they have similar powers but, Virgil is regarded as being stronger than Dante.
Ha! I opened this just to check if you included these two. We for fight if u didn't!!
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by Lana1(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2018
LucemFerre:

Are you paying attention or just wanna argue? Then every video game protagonist is immortal... Derp!
Na u cause wahala for urself with this topic. We've actually had so many other Kratos vs "insert character" debates before.

Kratos fan boys will never agree that their demigod is not invincible.

Just look at what bros said "His immortality is better than others" grin
I honestly didn't know immortality now comes in different versions!! grin
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by MobileGees: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Lana1:
Na u cause wahala for urself with this topic. We've actually had so many other Kratos vs "insert character" debates before.

even if I stated the reason I made that statement you still didn't get the point?

I weak for your matter. Your matter don pass me
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by Lana1(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2018
MobileGees:

even if I stated the reason I made that statement you still didn't get the point?

I weak for your matter. Your matter don pass me
Errr.....what reasons did u give?? That he went to Hades and came back twice?? How does that make him more or less immortal than anyone?? I neva played early iterations of DMC but posters here have said that Dante already died and came back.

Abeg carry ur wahala and go. I no dey mood for any Kratos arguments!!
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lana1:
Ha! I opened this just to check if you included these two. We for fight if u didn't!!

Haha... Dante is my favorite video game character. If i catch myself
Lana1:

Bros, the tin weak me blokos
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Out of curiosity i made a poll...

Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by Superman94(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
What about NARUTO ;DWhat about NARUTO
Re: Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? by LucemFerre: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Superman94:
What about NARUTO ;DWhat about NARUTO

I don't really know the dude

(1) (Reply)

Gamer's Rage (advice Please) / Play Station 4 Cd's In Port Harcourt / We All Hate To Hear It But Mobile Gaming Is The Future Of Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.