Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Employ A Medical Student Freelancer To Write For Your Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Employ A Medical Student Freelancer To Write For Your Site. (314 Views)

Employ A Sound And Learned Programmer For Your Work. / 8 Trusted Websites For Nigerian Freelancer To Get Jobs / Employ A Content Authot For Your Blog,website And Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employ A Medical Student Freelancer To Write For Your Site. by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello. I'm a 4th year medical student currently preparing for a medical licensing exam next year. I have been writing since 2014 on my personal website which can be looked up on
www.probingdeep.com.ng, I write mostly on psychological and educational topics on the website, and I'm knowledgeable enough to write on health topics.

I have written some quality articles that got accepted by medical magazines(MEDSCION magazine) and medical journals(IFEMED Journals) in the past. The picture attached below is my price listing for my foreign customers in the USA. For Nigerians I have decided to reduce the prices into half(50%),because of the standard of living here and the value of naira.

I also enjoy writing short stories, creative writing, educative writing etc.. But I don't write on politics and business. I can write pretty much other topics.

My articles are also search engine optimized for their specific keywords based on the health niche(or whichever is applicable.).I use YOAST SEO as the tool.

If you agree with my prices and would need my service, drop me an email dappyadex4sci@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

4 Years Old Nigerian Google Adsense Account For Sale / 10 Most Effective Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website / Useful Analytic Tools That Will Improve Your SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.