Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. (584 Views)

CBN Restates Commitment To Boost Liquidity In FX Market; 43 Banned Items Lifted / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market / Permanent Closure Of Banned Topic Threads - Forex, Football Betting, Binary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. by anienge001: 4:31am On Sep 03, 2018
My dear people, I need your help!

I sent an enquiry to a South African company few days ago regarding some glass bottles they are producing. I wanted to know the price and how they can ship it to Nigeria.

The response their representative gave is that glass bottles bigger than 150ml are banned from being imported in Nigeria.

My questions are:
(a) Where can one see or access the list of banned items, so that one doesn't import and they get destroyed or seized at the ports?
(b) What companies are producing glass bottles in Nigeria at this moment?
Re: List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:34am On Sep 03, 2018
We just googled and saw some 40 items banned from entering Nigeria.

Do that also and you'll get your answer you need.

Goodluck.
Re: List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. by anienge001: 4:48am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852017:
We just googled and saw some 40 items banned from entering Nigeria.

Do that also and you'll get your answer you need.

Goodluck.

Thank you. My initial searches showed different lists with different items. I was confused.

How about the (b) part of the question?
Re: List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. by HappyScent: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Go to ughelli in delta state,ask of beta glass company,its along the road from agbaro town,they produce bottle of all size.go to them to show them the type u want
Re: List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. by anienge001: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2018
HappyScent:
Go to ughelli in delta state,ask of beta glass company,its along the road from agbaro town,they produce bottle of all size.go to them to show them the type u want

Thank you Sir!

(1) (Reply)

Keke/mini Bus / Get Money By Creating App And Monetizing It With Google Admob / Please Help With Post Office Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.