Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Make Money Blogging With Affiliate Income - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money Blogging With Affiliate Income (210 Views)

Easy Blogging With Chatgpt: My Experience & New Journey / Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging / 25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Blogging With Affiliate Income by Realitytechs(m): 4:41am On Sep 03, 2018
You have probably asked yourself the same question. Can i do too, Yes!

When I started blogging in 2015, I have never planned to earn money with my blog (money is earned with your blog is called monetization). I had other ideas that I wanted to move forward, which would financially support my business:

• Writing books (he did)

• Creation of online courses (so far is not the time to do so)

• Advertising on my podcast (is not following it yet)

• Public speaking (he did)

• The creation of a membership site (it is uncertain as it is taking a little time)

Then I started learning about affiliate marketing and how easy it was to monetize the blog. Eighteen months after I started my blog, when I first focused on monetization, I made $ 11,400 in my first month.

I share it with you because there are so many opportunities for new bloggers to earn money. The thing that I get is that if I knew what I now know (and what I will share with you), I could earn money with my blog very soon. lesson learned!

Keep this in mind - I'm also new to blogging. While I am not new to online business, I do not have any such serious blog anymore as I do. And I'm just starting This is proof that new bloggers are still making money.

I have met bloggers who have earned $ 50,000- $ 100,000 in their first year! It's crazy, and it's possible.

It does not matter if you think how much a particular subject is crowded (there are thousands of personal finance bloggers like me) there is a place for you to prepare a piece of pie.

How Can You Make Money Blogging?

I am going to walk you through each of the upcoming lessons. But let's look at several ways to earn money with the blog:

Continue reading:-
https://www.realitytech.com.ng/2018/09/how-to-make-money-blogging-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Fresh UK And NAIJA ADSENSE For Sale / Pay Per Click And Search Engine Optimization / Fresh Unverified Nigeria Adsense For Sale At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.