Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket (8475 Views)

Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu / I’ll Defeat Buhari, Atiku Through Ballot Revolution, Says Olawepo-hashim / How I’ll Defeat Buhari And Atiku– Peoples Trust Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by yinnyme(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2018
agwom:
A former governor of Jigawa State and PDP presidential aspirant, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has said that he will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari at the 2019 polls if he secures the party’s presidential ticket.

Lamido said this, yesterday, when he addressed Nasarawa State Working Committee of the party in Lafia.

The aspirant said since he is also from the North, he has more to offer to reposition the country than President Buhari.

He added that since he had served the party and the country in various capacities, he understood the challenges and solutions.

Lamido also called on the leadership of the party to reward faithful members ahead of the 2019 general elections.

While in Makurdi yesterday, the former governor of Jigawa State took a swipe at the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), saying that it thrived on falsehood and demonising perceived opposition.

Lamido spoke during a visit to Governor Samuel Ortom and other PDP stakeholders in Benue State in furtherance of consultations for his 2019 presidential ambition.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/lamido-i-ll-defeat-buhari-if-i-secure-pdp-ticket-268344.html

Me no fit wait for another 8years, let PMB completes the North 4years. At least we know how to engage PMB, we know how to mount pressures on them, don't mind them they don't want to wait for the next 12years.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Lamido will be president of his cell block in Kuje Prison. His son (and co-accused) will be his vice-president.

Basťard thief

1 Like

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by RealLordZeus(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Na so atiku, tambuwal, saraki self talk

1 Like

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by EazyMoh(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2018
MYHUBBY:
atiku is the only candidate that can challenge buhari in north coupled with a popular marketable southern running mate preferentially picking a southwesterners where APC VP came from, that's what can give PDP the courage to talk till then they're all hallucinating
Looks like you are the one hallucinating. Who takes Atiku serious in the North?
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Maket: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2018
These that hate the progress of this country in the name of politics or party will have hypertension on the 18th of Feb 2019.
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by erai30(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2018
;DOga pass PDP common entrance first before you dey think of Exam.
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by MYHUBBY: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2018
EazyMoh:

Looks like you are the one hallucinating. Who takes Atiku serious in the North?

let's wait and see. politics go beyond literary analysis
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by 12345baba(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2018
all these there consultations self? who are they consulting, them be native doctors?
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Ikpewe: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Okewa:
Pls post buhari let us insult him abit biko his our president we love insulting him if that is d only empowerment we gain from him is OK pls post him
PRODUCT OF A LEAK CONDOM
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by shox: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Well maybe for his family house sha
Am sure thus guy no fit win buhari for his ward
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by mechanics(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2018
What meaningful projects did he do during his time as governor in Jigawa state, nothing, Jigawa state is dry like desert, so he want to turn Nigeria to Jigawa state, that's not possible.
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by klimkid: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Talk is cheap, Secure your PDP ticket first.
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Gkay1:
just imagine, replacing lifeless man with stupid man.
Lolsssss...Una mouth for this country ehn.
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by beegodson: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2018
PDP.....Lamido?.... Never! notr after the hard time they gave the whole Country the past 16 years, no one will ever consider voting the PDP, the deceived Nigerians and led us to doom. We cannot go back to a stagnant government which is PDP...
Lamido knows with two of him put together he stands no chance against PMB/APC...
Nigerians support a winning government...APC!
PMB/APC for 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West / Impunity Worse In Rivers APC Than PDP, Says Abe / Labour Party Wins Senate In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.