Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post (5552 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 / Charly Boy Releases Prophecy For 2018 With His Crystal Ball (Video) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by ebusnwaoma: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, who won her first AMVCA at the 6th edition of the event which was held on Saturday at Eko Hotels and Suites, took a swipe at half naked women with a fan's post she reshared on her page. 

A fan of the veteran Nollywood actress had written;

The ongoing AMVCA at Eko hotels and suites, did you notice the trend of fashion among men and women?
The men were well suited looking so modest and handsome while the women were almost nude, though they look so beautiful but you can see that there dresses are either showing their upper thighs or boobs etc.
Except for Omotola Jalade aka Omosexy, her dress is so lovely and divine, with her awesome curves.
Other women celebrities should goan learn dress sense from her.

Meanwhile, a big Congrats to all the awardees.

Omotola Jalade who shared the half naked women post on her Instagram page wrote;

Thank you ...Thank you ...Thank you
So Many people rooting for me.
Not sure I deserve you all...
You're too kind. I promise by His Grace to make it count... God bless you All . You did this...You voted! En masse! #Osexynations!!!! Best Fan Base in the World!!! Not just Talk, Action! #BestActress#Africa #Nollywood #Amvca2018#WeAreTheAcademy

https://lailasnews.com/omotola-jalade-shades-half-naked-women-at-the-amvca-2018-with-a-fans-post/

mynd44

Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by BonkoINC: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2018
They do anything to trend o.
That's the way here in naija.

For example.. gifty powers..
Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by Olalan(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2018
And to think most of the unclad ladies didn't even win any award or get any nomination

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by Oluromantic: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Women go still spend millions buy ordinary pant soon. Dem no go wear anything again.

I watched her on knorr cooking competition recently, I noticed also that she had it all covered. I started respecting her since d day I heard she and her hubby tithe together.

BTW u don't have to be thin to have a nice shape. I love omotola's stature these days, super curvy bbw with hour-glass shape..she and mercy Johnson, their husbands are lucky mheen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by naijacentric(m): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2018
Coming from a woman dats good i have noticed when it comes to fashion so many women lose their sense of decency no offence
Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by dbos11(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Nudity rocks tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by SenorFax(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2018
The white men's mentality still got a hold on them. Inferiority complex.
Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by Stallion93(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Rubbish, Cougars should have no Opinion where Fresh Blood is. Is it your Bwess or THIGHS? SO is omotola better than Rihanna that Shows Bwess and thighs all the time? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2018
The skin has already clothed what needed to be clothed. Wear nothing and you shall know the virtues of other animals.
Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by silenze: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
and where is the shade

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by daveP(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
The Exposers and Revealed wouldn't like this. Especially as Ontop all their show forth. they came last in the nominations!!! without any winnings!!

Respect to Her and Mercy Johnson and Stephanie Linus. Toyota should follow the trend too.
Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by tstx(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Sex sells
Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by gggguuuu: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
You Want To Accept Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards On Your Website? Let’s Integrate It

Online payment can be used by almost any business, ranging from e-commerce websites to course organizers wanting to get attendees pay for the course fee online, or even charity organizations to get donations online

Why don't you contact us now and turn your website into a Shopping destination?

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!
Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lol.... So Omotola was the only one that did not show breast and thighs? What of Toyosi, Rita, Ireti, Dakota and many more.... Dem show breast and thigh?

Just because Omotola has cellulite everywhere and flabby arms doesn't mean she and her fan should hate on those who want to flaunt. To each their own

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Omotola's gown was too tight!!! She almost could not climb the stage.

Not hating though!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Patoranking, Which Will Make You Realize You Can Make It / Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet / Don Jazzy Rocked And Slapped Actress Mimi Bumbum As She Give Him A Hot Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.