Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet (5555 Views)

James Brown Old Pic Causing Stir Online / Meet Vera Sidika Kenyan Model Whose Curves Are Causing Stir Online / Meet Curvaceous Photos Up-coming Actress Whose Curves Are Causing Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Racoon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
- A set of mother-daughter pictures have become the centre of trending conversations on Twitter

- People commended the beauty of the mother and how young she looks beside her actress daughter

- There were others who said the young looks of the mother could be as a result of good genes.

The photos of a woman with the Twitter name Skai Jackson, an American YouTuber and actress, and her mother have got many talking on Twitter.

They both have a striking resemblance that people can hardly tell who is the mother from the daughter in their matching outfit.When the photos surfaced on Twitter, they quickly went viral, drawing diverse comments from tweeps.

People praised their good genes and also the beauty of the mother and daughter. As at the time of writing this report, the tweet has over 500 quoted replies and 44,000 likes

Legit.ng compiled some of the reactions:

@KVonwrycza said:

"Can't argue with that. You's are both gorgeous."

@kay_later99 said:

"They’re so dam*n beautiful!"

@MinteaLexi said:

"Those genetics are perfect, her mom looks like she could be skais older sister."

@SierraPauley1 said:

"You and your mama are just so beautiful. It has been amazing watching you grow up over the years. From Disney to DWTS girl you do the dang thang lol love you Skai."

@Blueeyes7_ said:

"Umm that's not a mom, looks just like her sister omg! What's the secret??"

Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that photos of a Nigerian woman, Ada Ujaligwa, and her son went viral as people could easily mistake them for a couple.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1362597-beautiful-photos-mother-son-mistakenly-couple-viral.html

In a Facebook post on Thursday, September 3, the woman said that her athletic shape could be tied to her healthy lifestyle, adding that she exercises regularly.

Ada said all her children and husband are "team health and fitness". She said going by how she looks beside her son, people always express disbelief in the fact that she is his mother.

She said:

“And now people are doubting that I am the mother of a baby boy I carried in my belly for 9 months and give birth to after more than 18 hours of gruelling labour at 24yrs of age ....."
https://www.legit.ng/amp/1387229-photo-mother-daughter-generate-massive-reactions-online.html?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
The temptation in this picture for a single dad like me is too much...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Badonasty(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
lol...she looks old na...wrinkles dey sef...its just that she has baby face

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Never give up! Better days ahead! It is well.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by fati2001(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
LOVELY WOMEN.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Racoon(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sweet mum! Sweet daughter! Chip off the old block.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Bornsinner7: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Damn!! look more like sisters
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by doggedfighter(f): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
She looks well kept

Nice camera and hair do too
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by doggedfighter(f): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
She looks well kept.

Keeping the hair style simple helps give a younger look too.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Liposure: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Beautiful. Like mother like daughter.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by DontBullshitMe: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Make up has taken 10 years away from their faces.

. . . I'm not moved.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just like my mom and i but we are finer
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by simplexvi: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
mk we see una photo.. I wan chk something
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by mogboyelade(f): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
who is the mother and the daughter?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by muller101(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
This man again.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pretty girls. The mom looks more beautiful.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Officialhorlah(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just imagining me having 2*** with them grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Freestainworld(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
beautiful souls
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by 99thEnemy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Who is who please... shocked shocked shocked

Two of them in one package no go bad oh! grin grin grin

lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by Graysons: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Actually she looks old, op take note.
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Skye Jackson and her mum
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:47am On Dec 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just imagining me having 2*** with them grin cheesy
Perverted soul....
Re: Photos Of Young-looking Mother And Daughter Causing Stir On The Internet by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Looking Just like siblings

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Boy Who Acted Karatee Kid Who Almost Died From A Rare Desease? See / Latest Davido And Wizkid Beef Uncovered! (must Read) / Actor Benson Okonkwo Bleached His Skin See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.