Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Apply For Ufs/as Young African Scholar Award 2018/2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Ufs/as Young African Scholar Award 2018/2019 (245 Views)

Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man / Nigeria Reintroduces History In Schools From 2018/2019 Academic Session / WASSCE For Private Candidates 2018/2019 Form, Price, Deadline Out- 1st Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ufs/as Young African Scholar Award 2018/2019 by justseyi(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2018
University of the Free State (UFS) is now accepting applications for its 2018/2019 Young African Scholar Award.

UFS/AS Young African Scholar Award

How I Became A Millionaire After Placing...
How I Became A Millionaire After Placing Just A ₦1000 Bet

Scholarship in African Studies still faces the challenge of capacity building to enhance ownership by authors and institutions from and on the African continent. It also requires more coordinated efforts to provide the deserved space by African authors in the international domain. This award seeks to strengthen efforts to further promote internationally recognised African scholarship in African Studies.

In 2014 the Centre for Africa Studies (CAS) – as of 2018 the Centre for Gender and Africa Studies (CGAS) – at the University of the Free State (UFS) in Bloemfontein became affiliated with the Africa Europe Group for Interdisciplinary Studies (AEGIS), of which the Institute of African Affairs at the GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies in Hamburg is a core member. The GIGA publishes Africa Spectrum, putting out three issues annually. It is listed in the Journal Citation Reports by Thomson Reuters, among other indexes. The journal is also linked to the German African Studies Association (Vereinigung für Afrikawissenschaften in Deutschland, VAD).

Sharing a commitment to African capacity building in African Studies, in 2015 the partner institutions established the first annual.

Continue reading click here https://www.studentvillage.one/apply-for-ufs-as-young-african-scholar-award-2018-2019/

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Pg Form 2018 Out / How Do I Write Interesting Essays? / ABUAD Best Graduating Medical Student, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car And Over N750K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.