Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,660 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Police Arrest 14-yer-old For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 14-yer-old For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman (300 Views)

Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege / Two Suspects Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged 16-year-old Girl In Bauchi / 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 14-yer-old For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by mediaNGR: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2018
The police in Anambra state have arrested a14-year-old boy, Eberechi, and three others for allegedly raping a mentally-challenged woman and abducting her three-year-old child at Umunze in the Orumba South Government Area of the state. The names of the other suspects are Emeka Nnorue, 44, Ekene Obodoako, 27 from Ebonyi State, and Chika Obi, 28 from Anambra State.

According to the police, the woman who gave her name as Obiuwanne from Amazu-Ikpaocha, Arondizuogu in Imo state, and her child simply identified as Ifeanyichukwu, were approached by the suspects with a promise to provide them with food items and snacks. The suspects then asked the woman and her child to follow them to an unknown destination. They carried the woman into the bush on a motorcycle, raped her and abducted her child.

One of the relatives of the woman, Martin Okoro, said he reported the matter to the commander of a vigilance group in the area.

“As soon as my niece was brought back home by a neighbour and narrated her ordeal, I contacted the Commander of Umunze Vigilance Group, Jerry Ibeh, who organised a search for the missing child.” the relative said

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the state police command, Haruna Muhammed, said the victims were rescued from the suspects following intelligence report. He said the suspects would soon be charged to court after investigations into the matter has been completed.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/police-arrest-14-yer-old-for-raping.html
mynd44
lalasticlala
seun

Re: Police Arrest 14-yer-old For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by HungerBAD: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
How did we get here as a people?

How did we get here as a Nation?

The 14 yr old is cursed. That the four of them connived to molest a mentally challenged woman,and then abduct her child, is enough to make a genuine child of God want to kill them.

My problem with how rape is treated in Nigeria,is that it is still looked at an Avenue for women shaming,and it usually ends no where.

I have never read a rapist has ever been convicted in Nigeria,and this includes rape on minors. The Nigeria police always makes them settle the matter amicably.

I do not support jungle justice,but on this one, I will buy a cold bottle of Fanta,and have a front row seat to see justice done to the four of them.

Sick people.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 14-yer-old For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2018
Prolly his first experience having sex and he had to take advantage of s mentally challenged woman. I am wondering the logic or thought process that led him believe that was the only way to get laid.

Reminds me of a friend whose first time as a teenage boy was with a commercial sex worker at Allen.

Dude said the lady didn't collect money when she realized it was his first time.

grin
Re: Police Arrest 14-yer-old For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2018
OP, please include the location on your topic. If it was Ogun State, it would be boldly stated on the topic
Re: Police Arrest 14-yer-old For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by JudasNaCarrot: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmmmm....

Anambra and Ogun state have always been competing with Kenya since 1930.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests 31 Abducters Of Kaduna Cleric / Assemblies Of God Pastor Connived With Pastor To Murder My Father, Man Cries Out / See Why Government Suspended Five Secondary School Students In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.