Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl (1555 Views)

Selling Google Pixel 2 XL (Beast of a camera) SOLD / Slightly Cracked Pixel 2 XL, 128gb Version for sale @ 60k / New and USA Used Google Pixel 2 XL, 3 and 3XL @ A Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by mrjeromeobinna: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
UK used 64gb Google pixel 2 xl working perfectly comes with warranty interested buyers should call or WhatsApp me on this number 08053782051 location ikeja computer village price 220k...

Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by mrjeromeobinna: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Still available
Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by hustla(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
mrjeromeobinna:
UK used 64gb Google pixel 2 xl working perfectly comes with warranty interested buyers should call or WhatsApp me on this number 08053782051 location ikeja computer village price 220k...

grin
How much come be new one

1 Like

Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by bobo65(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2018
hustla:

grin
How much come be new one

New one is 300k

U can Swerve now

1 Like

Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by hustla(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2018
bobo65:

New one is 300k

U can Swerve now

Yours is USED
grin
Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by bobo65(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2018
hustla:

Yours is USED
grin

So ask yourself
Whats ur point?

A New iPhone x is around 300k but ppl are selling used for 250k

So what exactly is ur point?

By d way I'm not the OP
I'm just trying to teach some people like u to swerve and not always talk about things they ain't sure of or can't afford

That phone you are looking at was/ is the best camera phone in the world

2 Likes

Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by hustla(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2018
bobo65:

So ask yourself
Whats ur point?

A New iPhone x is around 300k but ppl are selling used for 250k

So what exactly is ur point?

By d way I'm not the OP
I'm just trying to teach some people like u to swerve and not always on things they ain't sure of or can't afford

That phone you are looking at was/ is the best camera phone in the world

grin
So you're pained on your boyfriend's behalf?

Meanwhile you're educating me about mobile phones.

Why do you think I'm telling him it's too expensive at that rate especially when the Pixel 3 is coming in October?

You must not know who you're chatting shit with
Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by bobo65(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2018
hustla:

grin
So you're pained on your boyfriend's behalf?

Meanwhile you're educating me about mobile phones.

Why do you think I'm telling him it's too expensive at that rate especially when the Pixel 3 is coming in October?

You must not know who you're chatting shit with

U know about phones doesn't mean u have used any bro
Just swerve from someones business since u obviously don't have one
Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by calddon(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2018
When you see an advert thread and your not interested in buying the device, MOVE ON guys,, instead of making derogatory remarks try to exhibit Forum discipline.
ITS BECOMING A TREND.

1 Like

Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by hustla(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2018
bobo65:

U know about phones doesn't mean u have used any bro
Just swerve from someones business since u obviously don't have one

Say me well to your boyfriend
grin
Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by hustla(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2018
calddon:
When you see an advert thread and your not interested in buying the device, MOVE ON guys,, instead of making derogatory remarks try to exhibit Forum discipline.
ITS BECOMING A TREND.

My comment wasn't derogatory. I just asked how much the new one is cos this is over priced
I know cos it's a device I've been looking out for to buy
Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by itiswellandwell: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
hustla:

My comment wasn't derogatory. I just asked how much the new one is cos this is over priced
I know cos it's a device I've been looking out for to buy

Have been looking out to buy! Good, you stated that.
What I have observed is that, when most of you all interested in a product and seller didn't post it at your desired price, next thing is to start posting thrash on that seller's thread. Bro, you wouldn't like it if someone does such to your hustle. If you are interested, Holla the seller and you guys should talk. If seller didn't agree to your price, you move on. That's the best way to show maturity. There are about five guys here who have spewed thrash on my threads, now they are advertising some products to sell. If me wan come do bad, i should now go to their threads and start posting rubbish. But, that doesn't shows maturity. Please, next time, just view and go. It's someone hustle and he has the right to sell for what so ever amount he or she so desires. Thanks. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by mrjeromeobinna: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
May God bless u for this comment... If u can't buy just move on they will want to find something to spoil the business... This is a business I use to feed my family if me lay curse on them on my sweat walai it will get them... Next time dey will just look and pass if u are not interested... Thank you
itiswellandwell:

Have been looking out to buy! Good, you stated that.
What I have observed is that, when most of you all interested in a product and seller didn't post it at your desired price, next thing is to start posting thrash on that seller's thread. Bro, you wouldn't like it if someone does such to your hustle. If you are interested, Holla the seller and you guys should talk. If seller didn't agree to your price, you move on. That's the best way to show maturity. There are about five guys here who have spewed thrash on my threads, now they are advertising some products to sell. If me wan come do bad, i should now go to their threads and start posting rubbish. But, that doesn't shows maturity. Please, next time, just view and go. It's someone hustle and he has the right to sell for what so ever amount he or she so desires. Thanks. God bless.

1 Like

Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by mrjeromeobinna: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Morning everyone
Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by Ideagatesauto: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Village people and monitoring spirits have ruined this once beautiful forum.
Re: UK Used Google Pixel 2 Xl by mrjeromeobinna: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2018
My brother dey did not ruin anything o...phone has been sold another one Coming in next week.... We still have alot good people in nairaland
Ideagatesauto:
Village people and monitoring spirits have ruined this once beautiful forum.

(1) (Reply)

LG 55 Inch / Chip Unlock Apple Iphone X ,with 64gb For 120k x. SOLD,SOLD. / Samsung A10E @30K (qty 2 left) soldout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.