Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? (623 Views)

Federer Has Also Been Bundled Out Of Wimbledon / I Have A Deep Feeling That Mancity Would Not Even Finish 2nd This Season / Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? by unclesam99: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
I really don't know, but I keep having this eerie feeling that Argentina despite Messi (who is yet to score a single goal) and all the other star players will soon be bundled out of this World Cup? Messi's ceaseless curling shots are too timid that any average goal keeper can easily catch and hold onto them. But because the shots are coming from Messi himself, the world (except me) sees it as a big deal!

Cristiano Ronaldo has just been booted out by Spain's David Villa, same for Samuel Eto Fils of Cameroun and same was the fate of Wayne Rooney!

If you take a closer look at the Nigeria - Argentina match of June 12, you will readily see that had our Super Eagles any ambition, they would have created an upset that day! I know for sure that our Super Eagles of 1994 would have easily disgraced this Argentine squad led by Messi, with due respect ofcourse.

So, all in all, the real test for the Argentines comes up on Saturday against the indomitable German Machines!

Indeed, I have this continuous eerie feeling that the Argentina's success bubble story will soo burst - let's just wait and see!
Re: Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
there can only be two teams capable of winning this world cup--Brazil and Spain
Re: Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? by SAfrica201: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2010
Ol boy, e be like say you be witch o!! Your ''eerie feeling'' has been confirmed: the German Machines have destroyed COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED Argentina and Messi by an unbelievable 4 goals to nothing!!!

E be like say you can predict well, well. . . . . please, look into your crystal ball and tell me who will win this World Cup on July 11, 2010? I need your answer to enable me place my bet on an interrnational betting site as I stand to win $25,000!!!!

Please ooooo, I'm waiting. . . . . . . . .
Re: Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? by alchemistz: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2010
$25,OOO Are you kidding or serious? Please let me have the website address o, my broda!

For me, I tip Spain or Holland to win!!
Re: Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? by edomann: 2:27am On Jul 04, 2010
Yes oooo, Mr Unclesam, your prediction on Argentina has come true! Please let us know who will win the 2010 World Cup! Thanks
Re: Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? by unclesam99: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2010
Thank you very much for your interest in my thread. However, it will be unfair for me to take all the credit when I know that I actually 'stole' the prediction from American Chronicle. One of their seasoned sports writers had written a strong analytical report 2 weeks before the commencement of the World Cup in which he predicted the fall of the African teams, the fall of Brazil and Argentina! And it has all come to pass!!

So, you want to know who will win the World Cup on July 11? Well, we'll have to go back 36 years in time and space for the final match between Germany and Holland! Ha, you are tempting me to leak out all the report oooo!! Seeing is believing, isn't it? So, why don't you go and check things out for yourself at http://www.americanchronicle.com/spool/articles/mine/view/162477

You will indeed be shocked at some people's power of accurately seeing tomorrow!
Re: Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? by 9ja4eva: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
I knew they weren't going forward.

(1) (Reply)

Women Under 20 World Cup (germany 2010) / I’ve Proved Locomotiv Fans Wrong – Osaze ! / Could Fabrice Muamba Been Saved If He Was Playing For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.