Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (7) (181 Views)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (7) by Revadebola: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2018
WHEN TO PRAY AND THE RESULTS OF PRAYERS (7).

Continued From Yesterday.

God's direction is available at the place of prayer.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths".

Before you take any decision, give yourself to prayer over the issue.

Pray on it, until you have a clear direction from the Lord on the issue.

Don't take the wrong steps that which end up in disappointment, regret and death.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord, I submit all my plans to You.
2. Holy Spirit, speak to me about Your direction.
3. I decree, in Jesus Name, I will not take wrong steps again.
4. I rebuke every manipulation against God's will in my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

III. The Role Of Humanity / Don’t Abandon Leah, Others,anglican Primate Tells FG / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.