Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) (2426 Views)

From Drinking Garri To A Millionaire; Davido Changed The Life Of Okoli Classic / "Davido Changed My Life From An Okada Rider To A Millionaire" -Father Dmw(video) / I Was Driving A Sienna’ – Zlatan Reveals How Davido Changed His Life In 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by FlirtyGist: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2018
An upcoming artist took to his page and appreciate Davido's effort for changing his life after requesting him to bless a verse in his song titled 'I No Like Skul' which he actually did.

See their conversation below...

Source - http://gistmore.com/corper-davido-changed-life-upcoming-artist

Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by FlirtyGist: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2018

Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by itspzpics(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Gbaam
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by FlirtyGist: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2018
tongue
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by Celebgistz1: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by enoch273: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Dude is blessed and he is blessing others too without expecting anything in return, why will this dude ever lack. smiley

Oh Lord bless us too so we can bless others far and around who truly need help.

2 Likes

Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by xoxocandy(f): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2018
davido come and bless me too
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2018
xoxocandy:
you must have something to be blessed in return.....its the way things work...
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Wonderful cheesy
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by xoxocandy(f): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

you must have something to be blessed in return.....its the way things work...
hmmm
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by Mario1989(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
xoxocandy:
which of the blessings? Is it the "GENERATIONAL" blessing?
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by happybee: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Okay!

But how did he bless the track :-/
Re: How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
xoxocandy:
hmmm
mmmmmm.... wanna see How you gonna fare.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Looks Adorable In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday / Reality TV Star, Nengi Nengs Shares Beautiful Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.