Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? (3408 Views)

New Glen GL4043 Plus Chopper @ 26% Off + Doorstep Delivery / Please Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Thermal Compound & Flux Fluid? / I Want To Buy This Laptop Whats The Price In Nigeria And Where Can I Get It From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? by siapaya(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
Anyone know where to buy this chopper/dicer around Lagos?

It looks interesting and practical,
Re: Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? by siapaya(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2010
I thought the picture was uploaded. Sorry

Re: Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? by coalcoal: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2010
it's really convenient to chop something. hope don't need to push it very hard when it works.
but sorry i don't know where to buy either.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? by xxcarolxx(f): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2010
This looks like a product off a shopping channel, they do not sell it in shops.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? by siapaya(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2010
In ireland, maybe they don't sell as seen on tv things at shops,
But I think in Nigeria, they sell anything anywhere IF they have it cheesy
Re: Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? by xxcarolxx(f): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2010
If you have someone in the states ask them to try for you , i know iv seen products advertised and they can only be bought through shopping channels and they dont sell there products in the shop. There is an opening in the market there if you bought the products that cant be bought in the shops, you could make a killing. grin
Re: Anyone Know Where To Buy This Chopper/dicer ? by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2010
they sell products like this in trade fairs. you should check it out next time one's on

(1) (Reply)

URGENTLY SELLING 500GB CORE i3 HP LAPTOPS FOR N59,900 !! / MTN Data, Now 1000, No Hidden Charges / An Alternative To The $300 Shopping Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.