Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO (21145 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / #OTOGE: APC Governorship Candidate Met With Sacked Kwara State Civil Servants. / DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by PMBtill2023: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
PDP have really lost it....if there a party that will never rule 9ja again,it is definitely PDP...PMB till 2023 and APC till 3049!

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by Jabioro: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
A wall stand againts itself can never be called a 'Wall' not block but pepple stones..
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by giderer: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
BE A GOOGLE ADWORDS PROFESSIONAL

How important is getting certified? Let’s look at some numbers:

In 2015, the digital advertising industry brought in $153 billion in revenue, with Google accounting for $67 billion of that share and experts expect the industry to grow over 69% to $260 billion in revenue by 2020.
Now is a great time to GET CERTIFIED!

Become Adwords Certified in Just 2 Weeks to Help Secure Your Next Interview, Promotion or Client

About the Adwords Certification

The Google AdWords Certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords.

Requirements

• Be willing to do 2 days of dedicated study - not months
• No work experience required to take the exam or this course
• Must be knowledgeable in Digital Media Marketing

Other Certifications for Digital Marketers Available

• Facebook Blueprint Certification
• Hubspot Content Marketing Certification
• You Tube Certification
• Hubspot Inbound Sales Certification
• Google Analytics Certification

Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by Bodude504: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good ,
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by Fariq: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
ollah2:
Nomadic politicians like Atiku and Saraki. This is brutality is few words
No. He is referring to Kwankwaso specifically.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by Afamed: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
tuniski:

PDP scaring you guys even in your sleep!
I have told you on many occasions that Kwankwaso and Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau can not both be in the same party. I once stayed in Kano for 10yrs during Kwankwaso tenure and Shekarau (Mallam )regime. They are both words and opposite. Even their followers do not share the same political ideology. The day Kwankwaso went back to PDP I know there is fire on the Mountain.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by frowland(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dissolving PDP excos in Kano was a hint that Wike and Co seems to have settled for Kwankwaso. But then again, Atiku, Saraki and Co, seeing that Shekarau is cash and carry candidate must have told him to keep hold of the old excos else no cash for him. Reason he hurriedly arranged this meeting today. Its all politics, its all written in the books.
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by AngelicBeing: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
modath:
Which forces dey against PDP so?

Every sensible person is aware that anything one has done in the past & has resulted in damage/trauma should never ever be engaged in ever again but no, the curses people rained on PDP in their 16yrs of common brigandage will never allow them have peace to regroup to tiff again.

Peace will always elude them! Amin Ase Edumare. cool

Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by yxizzy(f): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
boldking:

COPIED
"I witnessed something incredible & humbling today. Just shows that you don’t need to be
rich, or have a lot of money to be charitable.
Driving past Lagos House/Marina exit, there was this Nigeria Prison Force van heading to
Ikoyi Prison stuck in traffic (as usual), with the prisoners in it shoving their hands through
the vents of the van & shouting inaudible stuff.
Then I noticed this Gala seller shoving Gala into the tiny peeking fingers of the prisoners,
one by one. As the traffic started moving, he ran across the road, put his basket on the
curb, grabbed a handful of Gala and ran back to the Prison van.
At this point, he’s running alongside the van, just shoving Gala into the van through the
tiny bars. Even the Warden benefited.
I was in awe!!! He couldn’t even see the prisoners, just those fingers!
As traffic freed up & he walked back to his ware on the curb, I had to stop him & asked if
they paid for the Gala, thinking the Warden might have paid.
He said no, he just gave because they were begging for help; that they were hungry.
I could not believe it. So I asked "How many Gala did you give them?"
He said he didn’t know, he was just giving them, not counting how many!
Here was a poor street hawker, giving away half his wares, because random people he did
not know needed help and were hungry!!
So what is your excuse
I wish I had more money on me at that moment.... I pray I see him again tomorrow.
I pray that poor Gala hawker will always find help at his point of need, and food whenever
he is hungry, just as he met the need of those prisoners today."

You could have snapped him or gotten his number in case he needs help. No way to reach or assist him now... too bad. Some people still have conscience shaa
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by tuniski: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Afamed:

I have told you on many occasions that Kwankwaso and Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau can not both be in the same party. I once stayed in Kano for 10yrs during Kwankwaso tenure and Shekarau (Mallam )regime. They are both words and opposite. Even their followers do not share the same political ideology. The day Kwankwaso went back to PDP I know there is fire on the Mountain.
In politics, there is nothing permanent except interest. Kwankwaso and shekarau are right now on the same page.
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by edupedia: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
yomi96:
stupid talk, u claim pdp is dead yet u and your supporters of APC with multiply accounts rushed to comment on a phantom and fabricated story. Only those that has sold their bellies will support this failed government.

...u have failed in the last 4 elections.....cover your face...
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by senatordave1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
tuniski:

In politics, there is nothing permanent except interest. Kwankwaso and shekarau are right now on the same page.
Oga stop this na.same page yet they struggling to control the state pdp exco? Saraki didnt teach you well.both of them will cry next year same way amechi cried in rivers in 2015 polls
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by tuniski: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga stop this na.same page yet they struggling to control the state pdp exco? Saraki didnt teach you well.both of them will cry next year same way amechi cried in rivers in 2015 polls
Stop aligning me with saraki or kwara. I am not a localized person. Anyway, contestation for control of same Party is healthy and meant for people on same page. Or will kwankwaso be dragging APC's structure with Ganduje?
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by Afamed: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
tuniski:

Can you still say this after what you heard today in Kano? Most of your political discussions are based on hearsay. You practically don't know anything about politics.

https://www.nairaland.com/4712802/kano-pdp-members-protestburn-secondus
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by tuniski: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Afamed:

Can you still say this after what you heard today in Kano? Most of your political discussions are based on hearsay. You practically don't know anything about politics.
you are not an evolved man of your own that is why you need validation of thought and submission unknown to you, those you reference are simply evolved.

So to you, contestation is enmity chai!
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by Afamed: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2018
tuniski:

you are not an evolved man of your own that is why you need validation of thought and submission unknown to you, those you reference are simply evolved.

So to you, contestation is enmity chai!
Stop running from pillar to post .Kiss the truth.Beer parlour gist/ information has always be your source of feeding bottle.
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by tuniski: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Afamed:

Stop running from pillar to post .Kiss the truth.Beer parlour gist/ information has always be your source of feeding bottle.
Lame as usual. If they go low we go high!
Re: Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO by tuniski: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Afamed:

Please when are you receiving Shekarau?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyeseigha, Arrested In London! / Atiku And Adesina Visit Zuma In South Africa To Thank Him (photo) / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.