Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? (9984 Views)

Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers / Richest Professional Video Gamers In The World (2019) / The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by silent10(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Vasaratti16:
#10: Casual Gamers
Your grandma, your grandpa, your great grandpa, casual gamers are everywhere, they are the kind of people who would never read this article, they don't have a favorite Final Fantasy game because they've never played one, they think Call of Duty games make you violent because they've never played one, but they've got killer high scores on Candy Crush, Temple Run and Angry Birds.

Games with stories or god forbid side quests are an absolute no-go, they just want to press one or two buttons whilst they wait in the queue at the shops or lounge in the bath.

grin a lot of people in Nigeria fall in that category

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Rick9(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Monopoly
Chess
My best games
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by silent10(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Vasaratti16:
#7: Story Driven
These gamers are polar opposites to the Graphic Driven ones, these gamers are all about story they'll take an 8-bit side scroller over the latest in triple-A gaming, if that 8-bit side scroller has a killer and engaging story and good on them, some clunky looking games have some of the most heartbreaking story beats around.

What you'll notice is these kinds of gamers tend to be more into RPGs, JRPGs in particular, they'll never skip a cutscene no matter how long, for these folks games are just an awesome movie you get to control the flow of.
cheesy now that's me.
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by ajericho(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
guys pls what good game can I get on a 2gig ram phone,that's gonna run smoothly,if possible GTA
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by AlphaStyles(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Graphic and online for me
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Lastlook: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Online Game.
Wasted more than 2M on this games.

Base 30 on Last Empire Z War and several base in different states.

We know our self.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by JacksonOyibo: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
smiley
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by chukwutope: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
There is no such thing called an indie gamer. A game gets popular if it is good. Period.

"Hey you want to play Skyrim"?
"Nah brah, I only play indie games" - Said no one ever.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Kendrick80(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Zombie frontier 3...
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Online gamer...since the 2013...nothing beats the online multiplayer experience cool
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by eevich: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Vasaratti16:
These gamers are polar opposites to the Graphic Driven ones, these gamers are all about story they'll take an 8-bit side scroller over the latest in triple-A gaming, if that 8-bit side scroller has a killer and engaging story and good on them, some clunky looking games have some of the most heartbreaking story beats around.

What you'll notice is these kinds of gamers tend to be more into RPGs, JRPGs in particular, they'll never skip a cutscene no matter how long, for these folks games are just an awesome movie you get to control the flow of.
'Commandos'
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Kaycee7(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Vasaratti16:

This is where I fall under when I'm not playing fighting games.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Charles4075(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Op, you just insulted me. Calling me obsessive and I take gaming serious like marriage. Lolzzzzzz, truth is I love completing any game 100 percent and if I don't, I tend to have difficulties sleeping at the night and get tensed up. Though I'm working on myself for now to reduce that addiction.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Bahddo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nice one, but they aren't exactly DIFFERENT kinds. They overlap, more often than not. For example, the hardcore gamer isn't necessarily different from the game driven by graphics.
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by kebiArts(m): 1:35am On Sep 04, 2018
hello guys,I just bought a new HP compact c56Q...I wanna know which kind of games can I game on it in terms of fifa\pes years?....Any recommended games and how to get it
plus which game pad would be suitable for a P.C
CC GAMERS IN THE HUX...if possible a screenshot of games in your system and their gb
my processor is 2.20ghz
4gb ram
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Vasaratti16:
So guys Those are ten types of gamers that i've seen, but I know there are plenty more. which of these gamer types are you? let's know in the comments!
lalasticlala

Im a girl gamer. I prefer computer but will play ps3/4 and the Xbox 360/1. I love games like fallout. The whitcher. Stalker series. Skyrim. Vampyre. Bioshock. End of days. Dayz. And my alltime fave is the last of us and dead island 1 n 2. I love open world post apocalyptic survival games. I also like horror games. I hate online gaming completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2018
TrippieRed:
Gamers are likely to live longer

Especially in a post apocalyptic zombie breakout lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2018
I've told myself I'll only marry woman who is a gamer like me.
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Teeboi56: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Nibi Loma kusi is d Best among them
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by jamdinding(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
PokeGo++
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by lapazi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rubinas:

Hey. You're right I follow the storyline of world of Warcraft almost at first and I can say that Blizzard did a great job. I live in a world Alliance for many years and go to battle if you wanna join https://victorywow.com/ 'll fight for Azeroth together. Who do you belong to?

Thanks, good old days, it's actually been a while I played this game...will check it out one of these days
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Missyford31:

Cos we've been preparing for it grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
uddeze:
I've told myself I'll only marry woman who is a gamer like me.

You should endeavour to only marry a woman who can be taught to game like yourself grin
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Cos we've been preparing for it grin

Damn right lol grin
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Missyford31:

U like trippie red?
Re: 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? by KingJuhd(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Am a mobile gamer, this is what am currently playing on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPhzjyYWDCU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available / HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? / The Journey: Building A Budget 1080p Gaming Rig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.