Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision (6484 Views)

Ocean Pearl Phase 2 With An Amazing Beach Front View.....pls Call +2349030188831 / Beautiful water front view estate, available for COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL / Lekki Ocean View Estate Itamarun Ibeju Lekki (with Excision) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision by EkeneElectrons(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2019
EkeneElectrons:
Do you know that a beach front view property is one of the best investment you can ever have in real estate?well, if you never knew now you do know, a beach front view property can cost 10x the amount of the value of a property without it (Of course for those that travel out of the country or those pricing beach front views in a well developed location should get the sense in what am saying) Here is a beach front view property i strongly advice you to come for this my Atlantic Bay, Atlantic Bay is located opposite the Atlantic Ocean. It is a sight to behold and by the time we are done with the works in that place, it will be a Beauty to Behold.

It is fully cleared and fencing work is almost finished....

As the fencing is going on, the internal road work etc has commenced.
Atlantic Bay is selling for N15m per plot with Government excision, located in Awoyaya, Lekki, Lagos.

Are you interested or know someone who does?

Call or Whatsapp me on 07062127614 to buy to piece of paradise.
Instagram: @ekene_electrons for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57FP52v8LuM
Re: ©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2019
EkeneElectrons:
Do you know that a beach front view property is one of the best investment you can ever have in real estate?well, if you never knew now you do know, a beach front view property can cost 10x the amount of the value of a property without it (Of course for those that travel out of the country or those pricing beach front views in a well developed location should get the sense in what am saying) Here is a beach front view property i strongly advice you to come for this my Atlantic Bay, Atlantic Bay is located opposite the Atlantic Ocean. It is a sight to behold and by the time we are done with the works in that place, it will be a Beauty to Behold.

It is fully cleared and fencing work is almost finished.

Atlantic Bay is selling for N15m per plot with Government excision, located in Awoyaya, Lekki, Lagos..

Re: ©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2019
EkeneElectrons:

It is fully cleared and fencing work is almost finished..

Atlantic Bay is selling for N15m per plot with Government excision, located in Awoyaya, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: ©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2019
EkeneElectrons:

It is fully cleared and fencing work is almost finished. smiley

Re: ©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:38pm On May 19, 2019
EkeneElectrons:

It is fully cleared and fencing work is almost finished..

Re: ©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:04am On May 21, 2019
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Urgent Sale: Agbédé, Ikorodu 1plot & 2plot Of Land / Beautifully Built Apartment At Ikeja For Sale / Flourish Residence Eluju By Bogije with 5M. GATED AND FENCED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.