Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson (4187 Views)

8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 / Da Grin's 28th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by olaOLUWAbalogun(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
I got a call last night from a friend who went on excursion to hell with his classmates in the department of christian religious studies. He told me Da grin just released his new album(titled:life after death) last week featuring Michael Jackson with Yar'Adua as a special appearance in the music video.
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2010
You're sooo not funny!

Get a class!!!
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Acidosis(m): 12:28am On Jun 30, 2010
@poster, it seems you forgot your brain at the beer parlour.

1 Like

Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by kott(m): 3:06am On Jun 30, 2010
dude, how old are you ?
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Nezed(f): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2010
I find this post Hilarious grin grin

@POSTER:
Nice sense of humor!
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by motunrayoo(f): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2010
undecided embarassed
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by oludayomi(f): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2010
u so nt funny, get busy
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Dolemite(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
@OP
I heard your mother was the first person to buy the album. . .
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by bawomolo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dolemite:

@OP
I heard your mother was the first person to buy the album. . .

why insult his parents who had nothing to do with the post. you guys are crude
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by onstelly(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dis is not funny @ all.
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Dolemite(f): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2010
bawomolo:

why insult his parents who had nothing to do with the post. you guys are crude

Why should he insult a legend whose message to the world was peace and love? I insulted his parents because they birthed this pile of stupidity.
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by bawomolo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dolemite:

Why should he insult a legend whose message to the world was peace and love? I insulted his parents because they birthed this pile of stupidity.

and its his parents fault he made jokes about the dead? are your parents responsible for the mistakes u have made in life?
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Dolemite(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
bawomolo:

and its his parents fault he made jokes about the dead? are your parents responsible for the mistakes u have made in life?

This is not a mistake, it's a sacriledge.
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by MissyB1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dolemite needs severe spanking. grin grin grin

Dolemite:

Be nice! undecided
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Dolemite(f): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
Missy B:

Be nice!  undecided
Could be worse.

Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
Nezed:

I find this post Hilarious grin grin

@POSTER:
Nice sense of humor!
Seriously, you find this thread hilarious? shocked undecided

And you think the poster has got a good sense of humor. . .

How old are you? undecided
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by nana(f): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
F'real?
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by olaOLUWAbalogun(m): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2010
Dolemite:

sorry for insulting the legend whose message to the world was of peace and love and whose inferiority complex to the white made him change his skin colour. And sorry for insulting the young talented rapper whose message to the world was immorality, drunkenness and over speeding. And so so sorry for insulting the one whose 3yrs as the president of Nigeria was, Ooh i cant forget the 4 month of nothing out of my 5yr course in the uni. Really sorry for insulting role models!
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Acidosis(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2010
olaOLUWAbalogun:

sorry for insulting the legend whose message to the world was of peace and love and whose inferiority complex to the white made him change his skin colour. And sorry for insulting the young talented rapper whose message to the world was immorality, drunkenness and over speeding. And so so sorry for insulting the one whose 3yrs as the president of Nigeria was, Ooh i cant forget the 4 month of nothing out of my 5yr course in the uni. Really sorry for insulting role models!
[b]Honestly, I'm gonna retract my 1st comment. Jackson is a disgrace to humanity! And thanks for the rapper for notifying us about his death when he was alive, since he took a short contract of popularity.
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Nezed(f): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2010
mama-gee:

Seriously, you find this thread hilarious? shocked undecided

And you think the poster has got a good sense of humor. . .

How old are you? undecided

Old enough to know you are stupid! Any more question?
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by sweetliet: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
ladies, ladies, ladies stop fighting, and show some respect to d dead no mara dia sins
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Ladytemi(f): 2:46am On Jul 03, 2010
I think your post is very insulting to the dead. If you have nothing better to post then stay offline.
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by tosinaded(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2010
olaOLUWAbalogun:

and ur own message is?
who knows u?
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by nellaluv(f): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
When did dolemite become female, or is it just me seeing things smiley tongue .
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by nellaluv(f): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Dolemite(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2010
nellaluv:

Yes I'm a female, didn't you notice before now?
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by shotster50(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2010
@ Poster

I believe in respect for the dead; in fact, I could only respect you if you WERE dead.
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by nellaluv(f): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2010
Dolemite: Yes I'm a female, didn't you notice before now?
seriously u're female, shut-up grin , i just noticed it, there was no gender there b4. . .i think tongue .
Tudór and dolemite female, fck me sideways shocked cheesy
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by Princessty(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2010
At poster Wat In D World Is Wrong With U Y Did U Bring Micheal Jackson in 2 It U Are A Douchebag And Asshole angry

Ur Wicked And U make Me Cry cry cry
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by philip0906(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2010
"Respect d dead". . .Nigerians can pretend grin grin
Re: Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
its not funny at all hisses and walks out singing dagrin,s if i die, e je nsimi

(1) (2) (Reply)

E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji / Explicit Photos &video Of Mitchelle Obama's Cousin..... Woooow!!! / Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.