Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared (19902 Views)

Zimbabwe Vice President, Mohadi Resigns Over Sex Scandal / Zimbabwe Vice President, Kembo Mohadi Resigns Amid Sex Scandal / My Wife Cries Daily, Says Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by EmagNig(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
A Zimbabwean VP, Kembo Campbell Mohadi, has cried out for help over the torture he receives from his wife, Tambudzani Bhugadi Mohadi.

The VP accused his estranged wife of sending threatening messages to him after he instituted divorce proceedings in 2017, reports iHarare.

Mohadi approached a civil court in Harare seeking a protection order against her. He told the court, “I am a law-abiding citizen and given the increasing incidences of people who are killing their spouses for passion, I pray that this honourable court protects me against the threatened violence.”

“I have approached this honourable court seeking a protection order against the respondent in terms of the Domestic Violence Act, in that the respondent is a very abusive person and/or a person of a violent disposition such that I am now living in fear of my life.

The VP claims that his estranged wife started behaving violently towards him after she was served a copy of the divorce summons.

“The respondent has escalated her violent tendencies against my person [Mohadi] and even calling me on my mobile phone while insulting me and threatening to tarnish my image, which has the potential to damage my political endeavours in view of my political office and as a member of the government,” Mohadi said in his founding affidavit filed under case number DV1797/18 in a matter set to be heard on Friday.

His estranged wife is said to have started selling off their matrimonial property before the finalisation of the divorce matter in order to defeat the ends of justice.

Mohadi also claimed that his wife has gone to the extent of turning their four children against him.

https://lailasnews.com/my-wife-torments-me-and-im-scared-of-my-life-zimbabwean-vp

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by sheguy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
I think the rich cry more than the poor.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by momodub: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hummm
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Justbeingreal(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
undecided

Love don't exist.

OK to avoid argument.

Love Fades.

The best union happens when two partners have a relationship like best friends. So that when the love fades away the friendship will keep both of ya going.

IF u think Love is enough mehn u on a long thing.

Just saying.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Yewandequeen(f): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin

Won ti gba penalty wo throwing. Ghen Ghen ghen

;Dsorry man
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by chocorex(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by oladele00(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kill the fuvking bitch right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Ayo43: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lol this is extreme
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by uzor2(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
yes
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by abc115: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by dominique(f): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
She doesn't look scary like though but then again, looks can be very deceiving

1 Like

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by purplekayc(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
sheguy:
I think the rich cry more than the poor.
how?
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Olukat(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Domestic violence shocked he needs protection immediately.
This is exactly what most men are facing all over the world.
Mr. Vice President please don't let the mistake of the past kill you shocked grin grin
Fresh wines are all over Africa, you reserves the right to drink a new wine grin
Forget the children if they chose to hate you! At least they love their mother.
It's your responsibility to make yourself happy period.

12 Likes

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by spartan50(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
This ugly thing dey disturb you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Pavore9: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
oladele00:
Kill the fuvking bitch right now

And end up in jail for murder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
angry

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Beat the hell out of her. These stupid oloshos need to learn.
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Oreofepeters: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
some men are coward.
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by LordIsaac(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Our girls will not find cause to defend the man.
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by pacino26(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is today for women and their display of ............ From Russia to Zimbabwe
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by AngelicBeing: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
shocked

Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by soundforce: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is one of many truth about "THE RICH ALSO CRY"!
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by omooba969(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lol cheesy
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by sammylink: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
The rich also cry.
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Btruth: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sir, it's your choice to receive torment. Except there is a law in your country that binded you to he with her.

Arrant nonsense.
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
An old sage once gave me the following as the definition of women
1. A necessary evil
2.A painted ill.
3.A fascinating doom.
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by micflo28(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bring her for ritual in ogun...just that spirits dont eat hedious looking colleagues like her cheesy grin
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by millionboi2: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lol....women and dia trouble
Re: Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared by tunary(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is a very simple matter.

If your wife pose as a threat to you the husband, its better you end that Union (marriage) before she end your life by mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.