Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,816 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Linda Ikeji Teases Fans With Bits Of Her Baby Daddy’s Identity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Teases Fans With Bits Of Her Baby Daddy’s Identity (345 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans / Mercy Aigbe Teases Fans As She Shows Cleavage In New Sultry New Photos, Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Teases Fans With Bits Of Her Baby Daddy’s Identity by WIPPY: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji who is currently in Atlanta, United States to welcome her baby, has confirmed that her baby daddy is from Delta State.

Linda confirmed this report in a new post she shared on her Instagram page. The beautiful photo she shared was with the caption;

“Mummy-to-be to a future Itsekiri big boy ����”

However, since millionaire blogger announced her engagement, a lot of people have been trying to figure out and find out who Linda Ikeji’s baby daddy, fiance or husband is. It was even speculated that the blogger had an IVF for the baby.

Well, in a new post about her extreme love for children and how she intends to be the best mother in the world, Linda Ikeji let it slip that the baby’s father is tall, dark and handsome.

(1) (Reply)

Nina's Godmother, Toyin, Blasts Miracle For Publicly Dumping Nina, Exposes Him! / Actress, Anita Joseph Fires Back At Man Who Critisized Her Risque Photo / Daniella Okeke Says She’s A Shy Person As She Posts Raunchy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.