Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Meet The Young Talented Fast Rising Star Funky Boi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Young Talented Fast Rising Star Funky Boi (338 Views)

Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Young Talented Fast Rising Star Funky Boi by funkyboiofficial(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Interviewer - Can we meet you

Funky Boi - My name is Funso Akinola Joseph stage name Funky Boi, song writer, Rapper and also performing artiste

Interviewer - How did you come about the name funky boi?

Funky Boi - Well it used to describe a style of music, usually for dancing to, with a strong rhythm which is actually my style, smiles.

Interviewer - When and how did you get caught up with music?

Funky Boi - Music has always been my passion,i love good music and also love to sing but I started it to sing back then in my school days.

Interviewer - its no longer NEWS that you’re becoming a fast rising star in Ibadan, what your say about this?

Funky Boi - It surely by the grace of God
I work and pray that just the key to success I won't lie to you
Its been God blessings all the way

Interviewer- As an artiste what’s your say about the situation of things in the Nigerian Music Industry?

Funky Boi - It’s a competitive market with good growth and positive development from both the made artistes and the upcoming ones but it’s perfect for the sake of good songs to prevail in the industry, lol

Interviewer- How do you define your kind of music?

Funky Boi - I’m into fuji afro pop music but in my own special way and aslo an Hardcore rapper which is uncommon of Upcoming Artiste today smiles.

Interviewer- Been a young guy, how did your parent reacted to your passion for music?

Funky Boi - Lol it was challenging,Both of them never wanted me to do music,They don't support my music career it's just so challenging whenever we quarreled on my music career but its just my dream to become a star and am sure they have no choice.

Interviewer- Recently, your song Far Away which is your latest song with one of the talented guys here in ibadan ( Roggerboy) is one in town in the street of Ibadan. Was it something you anticipated for OR it came unexpectedly?

Funky Boi - For me, whatever an artiste works on should not just be something he or she really wants but what the street (market) needs. So I could say the street made it go that way because they all love the songs and it was something I was looking forward to but not this early. It makes the whole journey worthwhile.

Interviewer - Which Artiste has been the most inspiring to you so far?

Funky Boi - Wale turner Yes it’s Wale Turner although lot of artistes have inspired me but special thanks to Wale turner,Chinko ekun those two guys are inspiration on its own

Interviewer - Are you currently signed into any record label?

Funky Boi - No for now am alone one man team smiles.

Interviewer - What is that landmark you intend to leave in the music scene?

Funky Boi - I look forward to that day when my music will be inspiration to people, when that
TBMBK (the boy must be known) would turn to The boy is already known,lift hearts, be benchmark for the upcoming ones, make trends and will be the reason why music will get the needed attention and value.

Interviewer- In future which artist would you like to work with?

Funky Boi - Wow ehm Lol I like to work with Wale Turner cos my Fans do tell me often that I sound like waleturner,I like to work with him for some collaborations, I hope so one day.

Interviewer - What should your fans be expecting from you anytime from now?

Funky Boi - You guys should watch out for funky Boi The boy must be known(TBMBK) Hits singles, Non-stop music,that we burst your brain well well. Na so e be!!

Interviewer - Ok if your fans wanna get accross to on your social media platform.

Funky boi - on instagram you can follow me @funkyboiofficial on Facebook you can search Funkyboi

Interviewer - Thanks for your Time Funky Boi

Funky Boi - Thanks very much sir

1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Talented Fast Rising Star Funky Boi by Sharpshooota: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
What's this doing in politics section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen In Nigeria On Friday – Nimet Warns / ICPC, NYSC Stop Investigation Into Kemi Adeosun’s Forged Certificate / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation: Buhari's Govt Shows What Integrity Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.