Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Temi Otedola recieved His Bachelors Degree, Shares Photo With Her Parent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola recieved His Bachelors Degree, Shares Photo With Her Parent (342 Views)

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola recieved His Bachelors Degree, Shares Photo With Her Parent by Praizeupdates: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Temi Otedola Daughter of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola, recieved his bachelors degree in History of arts, shares photo with her parents.

She really made her parent proud. Congratulations to her.

Gist from Praize news

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/temi-otedola-recieved-bachelors-degree-shares-photo-parent/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Temi Otedola recieved His Bachelors Degree, Shares Photo With Her Parent by Praizeupdates: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2018

Re: Temi Otedola recieved His Bachelors Degree, Shares Photo With Her Parent by Yomzzyblog: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: Temi Otedola recieved His Bachelors Degree, Shares Photo With Her Parent by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who degree epp?

At the end of the day no be kuku B.A in history of arts she go use chop.

I remembered when I received my degree in 1995. I just shoved it into my cupboard and went to face the harsh reality of life. Today I'm better of than most of my colleagues we started together and honestly, of you ask me where that certificate is, I have no idea. Person wey go school study history of arts self go dey make noise say she's educated. If we start discussing Pablo Picasso or Leonardo davinci I bet she can't stand me. The more you realize some courses ain't worth studying and wasting money on, the quicker you're likely to achieve success in life. My kids are about entering the university, if they want to go fine, if they're not interested, I'm ready to support them whatever they chose to venture in.

(1) (Reply)

Ceec And Nina Stun In New Photos / Wizkid To Build Schools In Every African Country / Ollywood Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Starts Clothing Line [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.