Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today (12196 Views)

Yahaya Bello Gets 47 Votes And He Is 47 Years Old / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by chukwutope: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ugosample:

We invested good money into the shares of his company

But due to manipulations, poor corporate governance and outruggr fraud, the value of our investment has become valueless

But the interesting thing is that he is still balling and living large

So where is the excess cash coming from?

Anyways I blame our patriarch

He is the one sentimental about "let's invest/help/support our bloda"

I'm not undecided

well sha, God dey, and we have moved on

Thanks for sharing. I thought no one knew what he actually did. What company does he run in Nigeria?
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by benjanny(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Happy Birthday Ifeanyi Wealth Uba
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by Ugosample(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
chukwutope:

Thanks for sharing. I thought no one knew what he actually did. What company does he run in Nigeria?

The popular one is capital oil
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
deebsman1:
Truly a very successful man at a very young age but has he paid up his AMCON loan?

No clean billionaire in this Nigeria'
look at your signature and answer this question.

Between the bible and quran,who is now killing who?

Demented fellows ignoramus looking for a misunderstood "fact" to state it as "contradiction
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by deebsman1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:
look at your signature and answer this question.

Between the bible and quran,who is now killing who?

Demented fellows ignoramus looking for a misunderstood "fact" to state it as "contradiction

I have an image for you

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
deebsman1:

I have an image for you
skip it
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
How is this supposed to be news and even make front-page, rubbish, I wonder what nairaland is turning into, miitttsshheeeewwww.
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ugosample:

There may be clean billionaires in Nigeria (though clean is relative)

But not all Nigerian billionaires are outright thieves and criminals

Show me one who isn't and I will show you a virgin that has a child.
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by grassrootsig: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Legendlegend:
Use a better image at least.

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by grassrootsig: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ugosample:

The popular one is capital oil

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by grassrootsig: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
chukwutope:

CAPITAL OIL AND GAS LTD

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by Ugosample(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=grassrootsig post=70873574][/quote]
yea
I know of these ones too
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by 400billionman: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ugosample:

We invested good money into the shares of his company

But due to manipulations, poor corporate governance and outruggr fraud, the value of our investment has become valueless

But the interesting thing is that he is still balling and living large

So where is the excess cash coming from?

Anyways I blame our patriarch

He is the one sentimental about "let's invest/help/support our bloda"

I'm not undecided

well sha, God dey, and we have moved on
If you are talking about shares then every Nigerian quoted company on the NSE are scam assuming you invested Two million naira that turned valueless on the exchange while the actual value of your money is in another man's pockets Selling shares is then a scam in a failed or about to fail economy like MMM The RICH Scam the POOR legitimately daily
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by Ugosample(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
400billionman:
If you are talking about shares every Nigerian quoted company on the NSE are criminals because since 2008being 10years ago that I invested Two million naira that turned valueless on the exchange while the actual value of that money is in another man's pockets How do you think Dangote them became extremely rich?Selling shares is a scam in a failed or about to fail economy Its MMM The RICH Scam the POOR legitimately

not all of them are criminals tho

In 2008, the fundamentals were not right, and regulation was very weak

now there has been some improvements, but still, much more needs to be done
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today by Ugosample(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
400billionman:
If you are talking about shares every Nigerian quoted company on the NSE are criminals because since 2008being 10years ago that I invested Two million naira that turned valueless on the exchange while the actual value of that money is in another man's pockets How do you think Dangote them became extremely rich?Selling shares is a scam in a failed or about to fail economy Its MMM The RICH Scam the POOR legitimately

LMAO @ failed or about to fail economy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies / PDP Is Dead In Enugu As APC Takes Over Enugu In 2019 Election- Odo / Governor Ibikunle Amosun, Wife Funsho Queue To Cast Their Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.