Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos (44558 Views)

Kurudu-Nasarawa Bridge Along Abaji-Nasarawa Highway Collapses / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by Aldebaran(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nice
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by Best0211(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
autojosh:
A new pedestrian bridge built by the Lagos state government has been completed.

The bridge which is located at the  Secretariat bus stop, along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The pedestrian bridge will particularly be of benefit to residents of the Magodo 2-CBD-Alausa-Secretariat axis of the state.

For years, residents of that axis had yearned for a pedestrian bridge to enable pedestrians navigate both sides of the ever busy Lagos-Ibadan expressway section of the area.

In the past, many people have lost their lives there in an attempt to cross the road.

In response to their yearnings, the indefatigable Governor Ambode graciously approved the construction of a pedestrian Bridge at that location.

The pedestrian bridge is designed to link the Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, with Magodo Phase 2 gate on CMD Road along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The Pedestrian Bridge is being constructed by the the contractor, China Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC).

https://autojosh.com/see-the-newly-built-pedestrian-bridge-at-secretariat-bus-stop-lagos-ibadan-expressway-by-the-lagos-state-government-photos/

this one is small beside the pedestrian bridge in Panseke in Ogun State
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by linearity: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
frowland:
autojosh, where you come park your car? Abi they tow am?

Who dash monkey banana...na molue him joinreach yonder boo smiley.
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by frowland(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
linearity:

Who dash monkey banana...na molue him joinreach yonder boo smiley.

na you talk am ooO. lipsrsealed
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by ogtavia(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Honestly, this is long overdue. Crossing that road is risky as hell.
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by moufan: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
slimfit1:
This is not what we call hard work where are the investors Ambode is using these cheap thing to steal money. Give it a year it will be all stories.
loooooool,this post is the most stupi.d and most moroniic post i've read on nairaland this year.

ambode is the best governor in nigeria and he's getting reelected in a landslide GOD willing
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by prela(f): 2:01am On Sep 04, 2018
haryomikun:

Lol. Looking to reduce your weight ni

Yes please
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by sunnedee2: 4:05am On Sep 04, 2018
prela:
Cool cool...... I can imagine the number of calories I will burn taking this bridge grin
But you are not even fat. Judging from your dp though

1 Like

Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by mmsen: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2018
generationz:
China China China

are there no competent civil engineering companies in Nigeria?

Who told you it was Chinese civil engineers.
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by adonaimart(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na opportunity for KAI to de maintain office along dat road na cool
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by haryomikun(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
prela:

Yes please
Same here... Got home and measured my weight and boom! I don turn 80kg from 68 when i last measured it

I want to lose all the weight and turn it into muscle sha. From next week i'll start dieting
Re: New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos by EnglishUsa: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Abuja Skyline: Day And Night-time / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.