Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. (5024 Views)

Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) / Check Out The 43 Years Evolution Of Volkswagen Golf From MK1 To MK7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Good morning to you all
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2018
compliment of the season
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2018
sosidauto:
You have the car we have the parts, what's that VW car parts that you are in need of? call us today for any VW car parts of all model such as golf,Audi,Passat,Toureg,Tiguan,Touran,Suran,Bog,Jetta,Skoda etc.

we are located @ shop Number 120 iyana itire VW plaza along Oshodi apapa express way Lagos state.

* we deliver(waybill) genuine spare parts both new and tokunbo to you where ever you live(except you stay outer space lol) with guarantee.

* Need a mechanic? contact us we have good mechanics that deal mainly on VW products. a trial will convince you.

* Want to enquire something about your VW car? feel free to contact us we are here for you but don't call and be asking questions like Why is my VW car tyres Black lol

Call or WhatsApp: 08134144879
call: 008163529294
Email : Succeedchukwu@gmail.com
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2018
sosidauto:
we have stocks like:
Engine of any types. Gearbox. Disk. windscreen. bumber. shock absorber. steering wheel. coil. fender. compressor. alternator. kickstar. sensor. shaft. etc
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
still selling
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Good morning
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by mindworx: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hello how please much is Passat 2007:
-Brake pads and master
-Front shocks
-Screen touch entertainment system (the one in passat cc model)
Thanks
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
mindworx:
Hello how please much is Passat 2007:
-Brake pads and master
-Front shocks
-Screen touch entertainment system (the one in passat cc model)
Thanks

Sorry for my late response... If you haven't gotten the parts contact or whatsapp me on 08163529294
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Available
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Place your order today
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Your genuine Volkswagen parts new and tokunbo... We sell with guarantee
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Call us today for your genuine Volkswagen parts new and tokunbo... We sell with guarantee....A trial will convince you.
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Good morning
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Place your order... We are here for you
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Home for your genuine Volkswagen spare parts... Both new and tokunbo
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Still selling
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by matuskyoo7(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Do you also deal with Lt spare parts
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2019
matuskyoo7:
Do you also deal with Lt spare parts

Yes... Lt 5 cylinder only

1 Like

Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Good morning nairaland
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks
sosidauto:

I'm really sorry for the late response i have been very busy here... I don't know if you have gotten the price of the wiper: the price is just 3k
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by dorofresh: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
This guy Succeed Ekenne Chukwu is a criminal and a fraud.,.he poses as a part seller to defraud unsuspecting customers.

I know of someone he has collected money from for two weeks and counting and stopped picking his calls....

Do business with him at your own risk
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by dorofresh: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
sosidauto:
You have the car we have the parts, what's that VW car parts that you are in need of? call us today for any VW car parts of all model such as golf,Audi,Passat,Toureg,Tiguan,Touran,Suran,Bog,Jetta,Skoda etc.

we are located @ shop Number 120 iyana itire VW plaza along Oshodi apapa express way Lagos state.

* we deliver(waybill) genuine spare parts both new and tokunbo to you where ever you live(except you stay outer space lol) with guarantee.

* Need a mechanic? contact us we have good mechanics that deal mainly on VW products. a trial will convince you.

* Want to enquire something about your VW car? feel free to contact us we are here for you but don't call and be asking questions like Why is my VW car tyres Black lol

Call or WhatsApp: 08163529294
call: 09090709620
you are a fraud and you know it....
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by dorofresh: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
sosidauto:
we have stocks like:

Engine of any types.
Gearbox.
Disk.
windscreen.
bumber.
shock absorber.
steering wheel.
coil.
fender.
compressor.
alternator.
kickstar.
sensor.
shaft.
etc
The long arm of the law will soon catch up with. Thief...this is the reason Nigerians hate Igbo people....it's people like you that give your tribe a bad name
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2019
dorofresh:
The long arm of the law will soon catch up with. Thief...this is the reason Nigerians hate Igbo people....it's people like you that give your tribe a bad name

Please who are you and why are you saying such a thing to me ...have I scam you before ?
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2019
dorofresh:
This guy Succeed Ekenne Chukwu is a criminal and a fraud.,.he poses as a part seller to defraud unsuspecting customers.

I know of someone he has collected money from for two weeks and counting and stopped picking his calls....

Do business with him at your own risk

Hmmm I don't need to start exchanging words with you I think I know who you are ,you are the guy that Mr Emma sent to my shop to come and see why I have not sent the items he sent me money for .

If I am a scamm I will not show up immediately you called and told me where you are and I still took you to my shop and told you why the goods has not been delivered...I wonder where I'm not picking up my calls is coming from Bro chill and stop jumping into conclusion
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by UcheLovingme: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Malcolm &hilary volkswagen/Audi spare parts german quality on Google
Check out Malcolm &hilary volkswagen/Audi spare parts german quality on Google!
https://g.page/malcolm-hilary-volkswagen-audi
WE HAVE BEST QUALITY VOLKSWAGEN SPARE PARTS
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
sosidauto:

Call or WhatsApp: 08134144879
call: 09090709620
Re: Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. by sosidauto(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Top Car Sale Websites Used By Nigerians To Buy Cars From USA / Am I Spending Too Much On My New Car? / Pictures of Chinese Automobiles Copied From Other Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.