Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA (16250 Views)

Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other / Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper / President Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
Can't this old man speak for himself?

This is the one president I have ever seen who never explains his actions by himself.

I just wonder if he really knows the implications of his actions or if he's even the one taking those actions!
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Ndonu101: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
The beauty of it all is that this is not 1983 when he undermined democracy and claimed he knew nothing about the coup but rather a band of renegade soldiers plotted a coup and drafted him to save the Nation. A lie which some dumb Nigerians believe 30 years later.

This time around if Buhari destroys democracy it will fall squarely on his lap and he will pay the ultimate prize for it.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
OK
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by 2n2k(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

This is the one president I have ever seen who never explains his actions by himself.

I just wonder if he really knows the implications of his actions or if he's even the one taking those actions!

He already explained himself in a letter to the relevant institutions that matter in this case as required by law. You are just being informed of his actions nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
2n2k:

He already explained himself in a letter to the relevant institutions that matter in this case as required by law. You are just being informed of his actions nothing more.

You and I, Nigerians as a whole, don't matter.

I got it.

Thanks.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who plenty pass for inside prostitution?

1. Igbo

2. Benin

3. Benue.

Yoruba and Hausa are surely don't do dirty things.
Okoro àbí I lie?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Dianalizzy231: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nairanlanders please read and digest before you comment , PDP want to play joker by delaying primary election because they don't want to lose any of their aspirant,if the primary election hold early many aspirant will defect to another party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Fariq: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I got it.

Thanks.

Each of the legislature represent hundreds of thousands Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by 2n2k(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I got it.

Thanks.

For the purpose of correcting the error in the bill, YES. That is the reality.
The National Assembly will exercise that sovereignty on your behalf since you have already voted them for that purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Tonimagnificent: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
sureheaven:
PMB is the best president to ever emerge since 1999.

He doesn’t give ghana must to the legislatures hence they keep truncating his effort.

We patriotic Nigerians are solidly behind u. Anybody can say whatever they like, Baba u are the best.
Nigerians love u and want u back in 2019, God love a u want u back in 2019.

I can’t trust anything that comes from Saraki led 8th National Assembly.

Sai baba till 2023
God bless Nigeria

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Omeokachie: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
He is afraid of losing election, especially about how to pay for his medical if out of office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Oblang(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ndonu101:
Buhari does not want elections next year

The courts have established the power of NASS to amend the electoral bill

Buhari will rather plunge the Nation into crisis than allow a free and fair election

And Buhari have the power to accent or not to accent if need be..
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Oblang(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kingspin:
The only way to honor those innocent men, women and children killed in Kaduna, Taraba, Jos and Benue is to reject and vote Buhari out.

Nigeria must return to track.

And return to those under whose watch bomb was detonating everywhere including the fct...
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Oblang(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
akaahs:

I know daft human being will still fall for this, what is he correcting or editing If bubu nd his group are sincere, what are they unaddressed issues?? APC don't want INEC to use electronic machine in the next coming elections period

Was there any legislation for card reader b4 it was bin used in states elections conducted under Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Kingspin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oblang:

And return to those under whose watch bomb was detonating everywhere including the fct...
THERE IS NO PEACE IN NIGERIA FROM BENUE TO JOS ETC.

A GOVERNMENT THAT PROMISE FREE LAND TO HERDSMEN, A GOVERNMENT WHICH ARRESTED WOMEN BUT CANNOT ARREST FULANI TERRORIST IS DEAD.

IF BUHARI DON'T LOVE NIGERIA HE SHOULD GET OUT OF THAT SEAT.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Oblang(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kingspin:
THERE IS NO PEACE IN NIGERIA FROM BENUE TO JOS ETC.

A GOVERNMENT THAT PROMISE FREE LAND TO HERDSMEN, A GOVERNMENT WHICH ARRESTED WOMEN BUT CANNOT ARREST FULANI TERRORIST IS DEAD.

IF BUHARI DON'T LOVE NIGERIA HE SHOULD GET OUT OF THAT SEAT.

And what's bad in ranching for herdsmen? Didn't Jonathan's govt propose ranching for herders during his time too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by senatordave1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
akaahs:

I know daft human being will still fall for this, what is he correcting or editing If bubu nd his group are sincere, what are they unaddressed issues?? APC don't want INEC to use electronic machine in the next coming elections period
Are you so blind that you didnt read the underlisted reasons that senator ita enang painstakingly listed or you lack comprehension skills? Please go back and read again and see if buhari faulted the card reader

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oblang:

And what's bad in ranching for herdsmen? Didn't Jonathan's govt propose ranching for herders during his time too?
KEEP YOUR RANCHING TO YOURSELVES.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ndonu101:
Buhari does not want elections next year

The courts have established the power of NASS to amend the electoral bill

Buhari will rather plunge the Nation into crisis than allow a free and fair election

Did you read the post at all before saying this.
Typical of a lazy youth.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Makanjuola89:
Which court?
please my brother don't even bother. Their hate for him as even blinded them to be just in their judgement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by NotAZombie: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fariq:

Buhari doing two works at same time yet some mumu call him lifeless. He is performing his duties as an executive and still teaching the legislatures on how to make laws.
You will forever be zombie always licking Buhari's ass. Was that not the same way the Senate were talking to the executive appointees to come defend their budget but you mumus started blaming them for your Buhari's failure.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by docadams: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
iammo:
he doesn't want to sign PIGB, he doesn't want to sign the electoral bill amendment. why can't Buhari just see beyond his personal interest and political gains that ends 2019 highest 2023. if he fails to sign all these bills and amendment before the 8 assembly ends. the new ones would have to start afresh and waste Nigerians time and money. If he has an input to add or an error to correct, where was he during public hearing of the bill

Are you sure you know what you are commenting on?
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
You did not cross your “T” nor dot your “I” so I will not sign the bill that’s how low this Presidency wants to get because they were told to stop padding the INEC supplementary budget!

It’s always Buhari’s way or the high way. This is what dictators do!

Let him keep playing games. If he wants gridlock in government till 2019 that’s ok. The Senate should not soft pedal.

Let Buhari keep holding his own government to ransomn
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by docadams: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fariq:

Buhari doing two works at same time yet some mumu call him lifeless. He is performing his duties as an executive and still teaching the legislatures on how to make laws.

ThankGod somebody here understands the issue at stake. I am not an admirer on the present NASS. They don't inspire confidence. No quality debate. They can't even draft bills properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by nwoe94: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
HELLO FRIENDS, ARE YOU TIRED OF LOSING..HERE IS YOUR RIGHT SOURCE..WE ARE STILL ON OUR SURE ODD..YOU CAN VERIFY OUR TICKET..NO CHANCE OF LOSING
ONLY BELIEVE ONCE IS MAKING IT TODAY..
HERE IS YOUR RIGHT SOURCE FOR BETTING..
CALL OR WHATSAPP TODAY FOR YOUR 100 PERCENT SURE ODD..

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by docadams: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
abc115:
grin
The President is so meticulous .

More than all NASS members combined. If OBJ & GEJ had half of PMB's meticulousness, we won't be repeating many of these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by cyberguy72(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oblang:

but not with tax payers money.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by cyberguy72(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
docadams:

More than all NASS members combined. If OBJ & GEJ had half of PMB's meticulousness, we won't be repeating many of these things.
lol that lifeless man and u call him Meticulous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by Oblang(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
cyberguy72:
but not with tax payers money.

No its with ur money...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA by blacknp(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

This president is the one president I have ever seen who never explains his actions by himself.
Mumu that is why he has uncountable aides. if he talks you will complain,if he stays quiet you will complain as if any of the matters concerns you?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign / Al Mustapha Hamzat killed Abacha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.