Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

"I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch (566 Views)

Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by Gucciblog: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has declared that he is not ready to die anytime soon, not even in the next five years.
He made this interesting revelation a few days ago during the church’s ministers’ conference held at the Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State.

While addressing his ministers, the highly revered clergyman hinted that God has promised to show him his successor at least five years before he dies. And since his successor is yet to be revealed to him by God, it means he still has more than five years to live.

According to him, “Elijah knew before Elisha knew that he would succeed him, Moses also knew that Joshua would succeed him and likewise Eli knew before Samuel and not the other way round and therefore, God will tell me first before any other person about who will become my successor as a general overseer.

“So, those of you who are carrying rumour of who would be my successor or claiming to be the one that God had chosen should desist from such act as God had not shown me anybody yet.
“Some even said I would hand over to Bishop David Oyedepo, some said to Pastor Joe Olaiya because the two are very close to me that they do minister during our major events such as the conventions, Holy Ghost congresses and yet another quarter said one of my sons is the one succeeding me.

“But I would advise you to always check sources of your information before believing such information and also to focus on whatever you are doing rather than spreading rumour.
So, let me say it loud and clear again that God has not told me who my successor is.

What God had told me several years ago was that He would tell me who my successor would be at least five years before I would be called home and as at now, He had not told me anything as regards that, which means He is not ready to call me home in the next five years.”

He therefore added that “I pity my eventual successor because I know how many hours I pray a day and I can count how many days I eat in a year too. So, whoever that will take over from me, such person will have to surpass me and God will have mercy on the person.”

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-not-die-in-the-next-five-years-general-overseer-of-rccg-pastor-enoch-adeboye/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 Fynestboi

Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by goldbim(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wow shocked!!He therefore added that “I pity my eventual successor because I know how many hours I pray a day and I can count how many days I eat in a year too. So, whoever that will take over from me, such person will have to surpass me and God will have mercy on the person.” ..great commission indeed!!it is not for the feeble minded.. lipsrsealed :
What can I say.?More strength and grace sir,you will not fall ,you will not fail!!
Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by general111(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
I am his successor ....lol... I really love and respect papa's sacrifices..
Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
general111:
I am his successor ....lol...
I really love and respect papa's sacrifices..
u wey dey for bet naija shop

Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by chiommy123(f): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
People trying to put words into Gods mouth. So that when he feels he's about to die he will just say God told him is this person when he already know who he wants to hand over to shm. Make una continue deceiving una sef
Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by lightwhite: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2018
More grace IJN
Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by BetterPoison: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol it's like he has a timetable for death. Everyone says what they like
Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by sKeetz(m): 2:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Why will you want to die when there's more tithes and seeds to be collected from your sheeps?!? grin

With the way Christians describe heaven, you'll think they'll each be yearning to die and go be with Yahweh but baba knows that story is far fetched. Who would want to leave all the luxury in the world for uncertainty? grin
Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by general111(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
u wey dey for bet naija shop
so you are indirectly calling betting a sin abi?
Re: "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch by Blackfire(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Who is pastor Enoch?

(1) (Reply)

MouthAction In Christian Marriage / Please What Is Wrong With The Gospel Of Christ? / My Message To Hell Is That Jesusjnr Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.