Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

So Sad! BBC News Presenter Rachael Bland Reveals She Has Few Days To Live. See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad! BBC News Presenter Rachael Bland Reveals She Has Few Days To Live. See (304 Views)

Joseph Yobo's Daughter Spots Him On TV Live. See Her Epic Reaction (photos) / Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad! BBC News Presenter Rachael Bland Reveals She Has Few Days To Live. See by Olivbaby(f): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
BBC news presenter Rachael Bland reveals she has few days to live due to cancer
She posted on Twitter this afternoon: “In the words of the legendary Frank S – I’m afraid the time has come my friends. And suddenly. I’m told I’ve only got days.

Details -
http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/09/03/bbc-news-presenter-rachael-bland-reveals-she-has-few-days-to-live-due-to-cancer/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A Relationship / Trending Now Online / Bobrisky Blasts Nina Again, Calls Her A ‘bastard’ After Tunde Ednut Trolled Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.