Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain (49496 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Lil Wayne Buys Diamond ‘SATAN’ CHAIN.. To Celebrate The Carter 5! / Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by EXLOVER(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2018
ayoola648:

you're still a slave cuz ur still in chains .
Smiles �. No sir, I'm not.
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by EXLOVER(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Abelr123:

You should have just shut your DIRTY ass up and kept quiet. You are no different from the idiots with big chains on the black mental thingy.

Someone takes a piece of metal and stones from your backyard and sells back to you at an "expensive" premium and you are yanning dust. If that ain't typically disillusioned black mentality, I don't know what is.
Why the insult bro, I don't know you anywhere. I'm not the cause of your problem. Peace
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by Abelr123: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2018
EXLOVER:
Why the insult bro, I don't know you anywhere. I'm not the cause of your problem. Peace

Wasn't an insult. Was a fact. I just didn't see the difference between those you criticized and your silly self. The fact you took pride in your hypocritical criticism amplified your DULL status. #yourmumureignssupreme
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by philbanj(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2018
OBO Badesst
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by Ddeeda: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2018
It's probably just Swarovski crystals, you all play too much.
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by HealthyLivingNG: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
larvish....
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by okrikaboi: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2018
wish whizkid would follow suit and rep sailors
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by EXLOVER(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Abelr123:

Wasn't an insult. Was a fact. I just didn't see the difference between those you criticized and your silly self. The fact you took pride in your hypocritical criticism amplified your DULL status. #yourmumureignssupreme
okay, no time to exchange words with you. Bye.
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by chukwutope: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hehehe. That one cant learn nah. As long as the fans keep being dazzled all is well

Well said.
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by Odjesha: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Ayez doesn't need promotion... The movement is already worldwide.
Bros u bam yakata....I just need only 147 likes....if u knw u knw
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by henrosky2000: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
obo baddest money speaking
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by Offixialsecret(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
moscow0147:
Na so clear road for that men. INGBA INGBA 7

bastard
u are meant to die young
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by Offixialsecret(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin 7-7 is the number......Oluwashina Egede.. Clear Road for dat man

We everywhere We Global now Proudly Amigos
where u commot with ur bend bend 7
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by okrikaboi: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2022
Kpofaya
Her name is Chichi tell her Richie gave you her number 07062431107
Enjoy!
Re: Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain by Kpofaya: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Correct. Just left her place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath / Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit / Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.