Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dj Nani Teams Up With Duncan Mighty On "Show Me Love". - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Nani Teams Up With Duncan Mighty On "Show Me Love". (316 Views)

Video: Davido Is Set To Do A Collabo With Duncan Mighy / Davido In Collaboration With Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi For New Music(watch Video) / Throwback: Porsh Kayiana – Blackberry Ft. Duncan Mighty (2010) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dj Nani Teams Up With Duncan Mighty On "Show Me Love". by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Coinbeat Official DJ, DJ Nani who has had hits with Popular Nigerian Artistes is back with another Hit titled "Show Me Love" featuring Duncan Mighty produced by Wondamagik.

The songwriter and vocalist who is the first official is still on the euphoria from releasing the audio which is been played in several events, clubs and radio stations.

DJ NANI who has been on a winning streak with hits shows, stands out with his distinctive sound and vibe. With a gift of a new sound, he creates a mystery of what to expect next, as your eyes is glued to the screen. ‎DJ NANI takes us on a ride into his world whilst showcasing his consistency and passion for his art

This mid-tempo vibe is surely going to get you rocking and moving.

Listen / Download
https://djnaniftduncanmighty./ShowMeLove

IG HANDLE : @djnani4mix
TWITTER HANDLE : @djnani_4_mix
SNAPCHAT HANDLE : @djnani4mix

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/09/dj-nani-teams-up-with-duncan-mighty-on.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

DJ Maphorisa & Ed Harris – Gagashe II Ft. Riky Rick, Busiswa / Which Nigerian Rap/hip-hop Romance Song Is Your Best Ever? / Bumper Promotion Package (ALBUM ART DESIGN+PROMOTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.