Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) (34882 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by nanauju(f): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2018
livinus009:
People should pls stop calling this Girl Wizkid's Ex for God Sake.. She's Married and now a mother..

Tania is not married. Not this ex
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2018
potbelly:
I wonder what the girl in the purple bikini is flaunting sad
she is flaunting her drawingboard yanshcheesy

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2018
see as person EX b like brand new
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2018
livinus009:
People should pls stop calling this Girl Wizkid's Ex for God Sake.. She's Married and now a mother..

Nor be this one marry cheesy cheesy

I’m not supporting calling her Wizkid’s Ex sha
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
livinus009:
do u know if she's proud of the title? Afterall whizkid is a caleb and a Starboy.its an honour to be an ex of a Starboycheesy.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2018
This is an advert fir wizi to come back oo
tongue
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by potbelly(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2018
You say?
edo3:
Check it out,,she has d sexiest body..
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by potbelly(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2018
lipsrsealed grin grin
Benekruku:

So someone cannot flaunt bones in peace again
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by potbelly(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin
lefulefu:
she is flaunting her drawingboard yanshcheesy

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by mercyland93(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Without mincing word, these ones are asheewo. Reveling their body to millions of viewers..... even than those runs girl on the streets.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by thedondada(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol.

Forever to be known as the girl wizkid nacked.

Chai.

And she's married with a kid.

Husband must be loving. ...
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Netfilix: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Please, what is that in that? Look closely at the red circled area. embarassed

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Azano(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2018
can someone pls tell me where all this small children they see all this money they are lavishing like this? na wa oh
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by cattylove7(f): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2018
livinus009:
were did u hear that news from www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Alvin007: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2018
potbelly:
I wonder what the girl in the purple bikini is flaunting sad
Bones...brother.. she got bones. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Alvin007: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Netfilix:
Please, what is that in that? Look closely at the red circled area. embarassed
Guy..this your microscopic lens don sight ‘kro kro’ for the girl body. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Netfilix: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2018
Alvin007:

Guy..this your microscopic lens don sight ‘kro kro’ for the girl body. cheesy

It is clear enough for me to see even when I am a meter away from my phone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2018
SoapQueen:

The Ibrus will feed you and your generations for 3 centuries. Agbaya
And what about you? They will feed you and your generation too? You don't know me asslicker and I don't know you. Keep what you think to urself

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2018
johnime:
If you would be interested in going to Germany to do a master's degree in a technical subject (engineering, coding etc), tweet me. Want to see if there is enough demand for this, so we can facilitate. To join, please email admissions@hotels.ng with info on which Secondary School Leaving Certificate you have and which Tertiary degree you have completed (if any).
scammer alert
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Printerscanner: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2018
johnime:
If you would be interested in going to Germany to do a master's degree in a technical subject (engineering, coding etc), tweet me. Want to see if there is enough demand for this, so we can facilitate. To join, please email admissions@hotels.ng with info on which Secondary School Leaving Certificate you have and which Tertiary degree you have completed (if any).

Education is the foundation for good life.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Promo! A beautiful girl without a good brain brings shame to her family.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
livinus009:

Na you marry am? This girl is still serving hot to the street. Try get your share or get out of the way.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by johnime: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
obviously, you need education.
naijacentric:
scammer alert
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by motdasay: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by odiinsgrace(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don't know if am d only one dat look at dz gals as if I want d pant to shift one side mk I see road grin
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by Chrisenwa: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Serious looking punpun tongue
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
johnime:
obviously, you need education.
school ur father first
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
The thing with these Nigerian girls is most of them are beautiful, I won't lie, the mixed ones most especially. However if you relate with them for only thirty minutes your preek will fall. Their level of reasoning is very low, too low to maintain a man's erection.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) by tammie24: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

The Ibrus will feed you and your generations for 3 centuries. Agbaya
cheesy cheesy
See knock out! cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' / Divine Favor Sam, Maheeda's Daughter Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photos) / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.