Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India (18033 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Cocaine; Arrests Others For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by resurgent2019: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Just came to check if he’s igbo. I am not surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by joeyswift(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
That is how they do it. If he had succeeded and returned to Nigeria,he will be called Emeka E money and worshipped

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Almaigaa: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
These Guys no dey tire to disgrace themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Mahsums: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2018
The accused identified as Emeka Ekechi Okalia

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Smit1608: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2018
The Igbo has done it Again...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Bryan88(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
IsaAbubaker:
Dont worry . Continue.
You people will soon go into extinction. When Indonesia,Malaysia and other countries execute all of you finish .
Olori pelebe
All u people know is to execute and kill...yle all we know is to make money any whc way and that's y u people can never b half rich or half wealthy like we d igbos upon d presidency seat rotating round in d north. Na hunger and dirtiness go execute all of you finish
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Bryan88(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Bryan88:
All u people know is to execute and kill...yle all we know is to make money any whc way and that's y u people can never b half rich or half wealthy like we d igbos upon d presidency seat rotating round in d north. Na hunger and dirtiness go execute all of you soon
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Mahsums: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Na dem ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Benekruku(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2018
3rd class citizens are bent on developing the world with Hard-Drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by IbrahimDamola: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2018
rhythyson:
Emeka Ekechi Okalia

That head na our yoruba skull na. E no flat.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by francisbiz: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
I Promised that i will never check name when drug trafficking related issues are posted on Nairaland but i find it difficult.. Emeka upon all the development wey dey Poto-poto republic u still carry am go india? India needs development ni? Flat head, grunting pigs, fake jews, Haters, drug peddlers/traffickers.. Serve the head of the Idiot and give it to the dogs!!! Yan bura uba kawai!!
I don't blame you, I blame my stupid Igbo people who worship money without giving a hoot how it is made.
I am tired of opening every thread of drug trafficking because all I see are Igbo names. I can't banter, I can't fight back because my Igbo brothers have betrayed me. And they still don't care as they keep saying: ihe onye emene ma ya chie ozor ...WRONG!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by staytravel: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Jail them, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by AlphaStyles(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] if person go india now dem go dy look am anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by joganut(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2018
i used to doubt it before but the ibos are the scum of the earth......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by SirLakes: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Baskard flat header

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by staytravel: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Mahsums:
Na dem ooooo

LOL, in the UK it's the Yorubas that do all the crime sha.

29 Years Old Nigerian Woman, Faust Abolore Arrested For Immigration Crime In The UK
http://www.gist mania.com/talk/topic,303611.0.html

etc.

As if other Nigerians don't do crime. A beg.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by DJInfluence: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2018
i noticed a trend. When these guys caught any criminal (regardless of the crime), they all pose together in a room or office. Looks to me like the prisoners are treated with dignity or at least they want the world to believe that.

But back home, the criminals are made to sit on dirty, muddy floors and sometimes with only boxes and/or singlets.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by francisbiz: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2018
sm1091:
my game do the talking and convincing call or whatsapp if interested not free
Na wao, are you tired of winning money?
Play and win, give to your family members.
Play and win and become richer than Dangote if you are so sure of your games.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by uuzba(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2018
slivertongue:
JAIL TERM and DEATH awaits drug dealers and lovers of quick and overnight wealth

Quick to condemn.
Is it not our culture of "praising" people who have made money WITHOUT asking how they made the money, that has forced this man to go into drug business?

All the Pharmacists in Nigeria, do you think they sell genuine medicines? If the medicine ins genuine, why are people still falling sick?
Substandard medicine is sold, so that it does not cure the illness. But you keep going back to buy more of the medicine. And the pharmacist keeps making money.
You will praise him because "he get plenty money". But you will not ask if he is genuinely selling real medicine.

When somebody drives big jeep to church and donates big quantities of money, all the congregation will be praising him.
Nobody will ask where he got the money from or why he needs to show of.
Our Lord Jesus, was sitting RIGHT INSIDE the temple, looking at people dropping money for offering.
He can see everybody's heart.
He never praised those that brought large amount. He knew they were fake. They don't want to give God their BEST. Just only small.
Instead he praised the woman that brought only 2 silver coins. He knew she was genuinely putting ALL her real money.

It is this praising attitude that forces men to carry drugs for money.
They too want to be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Cyriloha(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2018
[[s]quote author=slivertongue post=70880802]JAIL TERM and DEATH awaits drug dealers and lovers of quick and overnight wealth[/quote[/s]] weaknesses around you
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by uuzba(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2018
joeyswift:
That is how they do it. If he had succeeded and returned to Nigeria,he will be called Emeka E money and worshipped

EXACTLY MY POINT

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by rhythyson: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

That head na our yoruba skull na. E no flat.

People still understand the message ...ask NCAN president Okitipupa zone grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Realname: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
I Promised that i will never check name when drug trafficking related issues are posted on Nairaland but i find it difficult.. Emeka upon all the development wey dey Poto-poto republic u still carry am go india? India needs development ni? Flat head, grunting pigs, fake jews, Haters, drug peddlers/traffickers.. Serve the head of the Idiot and give it to the dogs!!! Yan bura uba kawai!!

Yeah drug dealers are bad but it's better than than scammers, fraudsters, herdmens, ritulalists , rapists or child molesters

Crime is crime nigga and all you Nigerians are guilty . For instance you northerners are known internationally as terrorists and religious extremeists

How's that working out for you, the ibos are known as drug pushers , the yorubas are fraudtsers and ritulalists..my people are known for our girls being wh0res in Italy but abroad we are.all Nigerians , you figure?

What a dummy
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Hadecaller(f): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2018
maverickdude:
At this stage, we don't even check names again. Immediately we see the thread, we know where they come from grin
NA dem again
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Reelmii: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2018
E.E.O, hmmmmmm,

December is around the coner, the guy wan enter villa with the latest posh car so I dont blame him.

It is still better than doing money ritual

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Reelmii: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2018
igbo kwezuenu ooooo
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by DSoj(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2018
I JUST CAME TO CHECK AND CONFIRM THE NAME

NOT SURPRISED!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Criminals Steal Presbyterian Church Bus In Umuahia (Photo) / Stowaways Who Threatened Crew Of Ship Are Nigerians And Liberians / Gunmen Kill Pastor And A 9-year-old In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.