Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) (22249 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG / Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:
This is the latrine that looks like a shrine that they're controlling Lagos economy from

The said "latrine" was rented to Eze by your tiger-clawed face brother because that is the pattern of how their buildings look like and no Igbo man will agree to renovate or change the face of a shop which is not personally his!

I saw lots of similar buildings in Akoko in Ondo state when my vehicle overheated on my way back from Lagos. Everywhere i passed reeked of poverty and penury while i was looking for common filling station to buy coolant that you will find up to 3 in the most remote parts of Igboland. Guess what? I found no filling station in Akoko! Not even a dilapidated one!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

All i could see were caves and bushes laced with that similar juju nonsense placed on the door of this shop! And yet ignoramuses like you will have the effrontery to come online and call the South East zone backward!

Hungry Savages!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Afonja007: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2018
iammo:
comply to the rules and regulation of your host community, and stop whipping up undue sentiments, due to your inferiority complex.
Am sure a calabar man has a shop in that market, similar to aboki, and delta people. this is why am very slow to react to some xenophobic attacks, give Nigerians some inches, they would want to take a kilometre
host community ? grin

6 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2018
Afonja007:
host community ? grin

Yes host community. Igbos are visitors in Lagos and the SW.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by lokoloko84(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:
This is the latrine that looks like a shrine that they're controlling Lagos economy from
I remember this moniker well.kai,you don come again.
I hail ooo
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Mayb he don Bleep up with the oba.
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2018
8Ebisco:
One Emeka Ezea has cried out on Facebook after his two shops were locked up on the order of an Oba, somewhere in Lagos. According to the trader: "I give one man my goods and he spoiled it, now he return it back to me said I should give him another one or his money then I refuse to him befor he go to oba palace explain to oba then oba give them order to lock my two shops."

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/see-how-mans-shops-were-allegedly.html

Oba or Baale?

Where is your location?

What goods did you sell?

Was it fake?

How long before it was returned?

Was the "goods" sealed and the seal broken?

Was it tested before the customer took it away from your shop?

How much is the worth of the "goods"?

Your answers will determine your next step.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by wirinet(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2018
8Ebisco:
One Emeka Ezea has cried out on Facebook after his two shops were locked up on the order of an Oba, somewhere in Lagos. According to the trader: "I give one man my goods and he spoiled it, now he return it back to me said I should give him another one or his money then I refuse to him befor he go to oba palace explain to oba then oba give them order to lock my two shops."

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/see-how-mans-shops-were-allegedly.html

This serenio happens everytime in igbo dominated markets, once you pay for goods and take possession, and you later discover the item is faulty or not working, the igbo seller would claim that the item got damaged in your possession and so not due for replacement or refund. I have seen it happen so many times.

One particular episode I witnessed at Osodi was pathetic, a guy bought a portable cassette /dvd player, I am sure it was tested hurriedly before payment. The guy paid and then went to a shop nearby to buy another item. He then decided to test the portable music player again and discovered some faults. He immediately went back to the shop to as for a replacement. The seller of the music player insisted that it was the buyer that damaged the music player. From the argument, a fight ensued. Other colleagues of the seller separated the fighting duo. At the end of the day, the colleagues supported the seller and told him the buyer that once he paid, he takes responsibility for the item.

4 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2018
8Ebisco:

It's impossible for this kind of shops to be located in the same Lagos that I live in. They look like the kind of shops located in areas that have no civilization. Just look at it,looking so muddy;maybe it's in Edo or akure..
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2018
So you went to Akoko a village and all of a sudden all yoruba people are hungry savages..Mehn your stupidity is epic,even with your noise making and empty chest beating the economy of all your five useless redmud states is not even up to that of ogun state. Just imagine me going to one remote village in anambra and using that to access the entire South east..Your intelligence is below average.
baddosky1:

The said "latrine" was rented to Eze by your tiger-clawed face brother because that is the pattern of how their buildings look like and no Igbo man will agree to renovate or change the face of a shop which is not personally his!

I saw lots of similar buildings in Akoko in Ondo state when my vehicle overheated on my way back from Lagos. Everywhere i passed reeked of poverty and penury while i was looking for common filling station to buy coolant that you will find up to 3 in the most remote parts of Igboland. Guess what? I found no filling station in Akoko! Not even a dilapidated one!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

All i could see were caves and bushes laced with that similar juju nonsense placed on the door of this shop! And yet ignoramuses like you will have the effrontery to come online and call the South East zone backward!

Hungry Savages!!

3 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2018
baddosky1:

Hungry Savages!!
Don't start what you cannot finish

When one decides not to make derogatory comments about another tribe, some foolish will make sure one is tempted to do so.
After all, na them go dey crying.
Bastard. Sons of hatred.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by neezar: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2018
bot101:

Lol, the money that comes out of that 'latrine' can buy your entire family. It's your likes that are easily deceived by looks.
cc Airmark

Dey don finish ur guy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by wirinet(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2018
Born2Breed:

Oba or Baale?

Where is your location?

What goods did you sell?

Was it fake?

How long before it was returned?

Was the "goods" sealed and the seal broken?

Was it tested before the customer took it away from your shop?

How much is the worth of the "goods"?

Your answers will determine your next step.

I am sure you would not be asking these questions if it was a military man involved.
If you sold am item to a military man and he returns it a few days later asking for a replacement or refund, I am certain the faulty items would be replaced without any questions.
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Which human right lawyer Wan fight jazz grin cheesy cheesy

But seriously guy... You gave one guy your good or he bought it from you?!
Secondly if I bought something that's supposed to last for sometime from you then the thing got spoilt immediately ain't you supposed to replace fully or partially instead of refusing? And you expect me to go home quietly?

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE:

I bought a new TV from a guy then TV got spoilt after about 30 minutes of usage same day. Took it back to the shop next day and the Nna guy refused to change it. He was like "how did you use it"? And I was like how does one use a TV set? Next is "Did you use it with generator?"..... and some further stupid questions.

You see some of you guys are found of doing that a lot; spoiling the business and reputation for very very astute Ibo men and it's so unfortunate. A few bad tomatoes.....

5 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by xcrew20: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:
I used to pity igbos before but no more!

They are a very rude people!

The igbo man should go and build his shop in the East. I am with my Oba on this.
...and this is a so called lawyer. An educated fellow.. shm

5 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:
So you went to Akoko a village and all of a sudden all yoruba people are hungry savages..Mehn your stupidity is epic,even with your noise making and empty chest beating the economy of all your five useless redmud states is not even up to that of ogun state. Just imagine me going to one remote village in anambra and using that to access the entire South east..Your intelligence is below average.

Shutup! Even your Ibadan which has their streets infested with polythene-filled faeces from "shotput" cannot wrestle with any Local Government Area of Anambra State!

Now go drink sniper like Awo and die!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by dival247(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:
The Oba know get name ?

Thx you ask him , the Oba no get name ,the product u sale is bad , tell him to go and report the matter at the police station. By name u scam them and u refuse to refund the money ,Emeka u Dey lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:
I wonder why some oloriburuku somebody always try to create a rift that is not there in the name of ignorance

The rift is just an online stuff

We shouldn’t take it beyond that

Please bloggers I know you guys need to sell stories

But please be mindful of your reporting

pls report the real story.
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
Don't start what you cannot finish

When one decides not to make derogatory comments about another tribe, some foolish will make sure one is tempted to do so.
After all, na them go dey crying.
Bastard. Sons of hatred.

It is not derogatory comment...it is factual comment!!

If e pain you, take an exit out of your misery the awo way! #Suicide

3 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Yes host community. Igbos are visitors in Lagos and the SW.

Visitors that are buying up all your property and living in the choicest areas of Lagos state. When a visitor comes to your house and buys your set of furniture and appliances and sends you to the boys' quarters is he still visitor? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by okomile(f): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2018
braine:

Does this post of yours makes any sense? You will just come online and say nonsense.

Attention seeker grin grin grin
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2018
8Ebisco:

These Traditional Rulers Becoming A Law Unto Themselves

1 Like

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by kenoyad: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2018
iammo:
comply to the rules and regulation of your host community, and stop whipping up undue sentiments, due to your inferiority complex.
Am sure a calabar man has a shop in that market, similar to aboki, and delta people. this is why am very slow to react to some xenophobic attacks, give Nigerians some inches, they would want to take a kilometre
not Nigerians but Biafrans, I remember, we gave one a little space on d sidewalk in front of our shop years ago and he's forming landlord already and even dictating. he misbehaved till we kuku chased him away. these people are something else entirely........ they sucks.....

1 Like

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2018
baddosky1:

It is not derogatory comment...it is factual comment!!

If e pain you, take an exit out of your misery the awo way! #Suicide
But what baffles me is that the number of Igbo who live in that vilified akoko is greater those who are in entire south east. Could it be because they are vagabonds? Abi why will someone leave their comfort zone and relocate to such a terrible place like akoko as you describe it? Me ayam not understand again o.

Any way, I am going to display maturity. It is obvious you're a pathetic lot.

2 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

If u know about economy and money....u will know it can be control from any place....the most money are made in such environs

But how will u know....alamanjiri....they want to learn how Igbo's thrived no matter the conditions u give them but you can't learn it....its in our DNA....

Allow referendum and give us 10years u will be selling UR kidney for site seeing in BIAFRALAND

#BIAFREXIT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
But what baffles me is that the number of Igbo who live in that vilified akoko is greater those who are in entire south east. Could it be because they are vagabonds? Abi why will someone leave their comfort zone and relocate to such a terrible place like akoko as you describe it? Me ayam not understand again o.

South West is a backward area filled with savages, if u don't like that follow the foosteps of awo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2018
wirinet:

I am sure you would not be asking these questions if it was a military man involved.
If you sold am item to a military man and he returns it a few days later asking for a replacement or refund, I am certain the faulty items would be replaced without any questions.

A military personnel is citizen who is not above the law.
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2018
iammo:
shut d hell up
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2018
Afonja007:
host community ? grin
i tire o. there's nothing this afonja people cannot say.
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2018
omoelerin1:

we are developing the hilly backward akoko for u. u should be grateful to the igbo men and women there, who provide you with all the necessities of life.
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by iammo(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2018
meforyou1:
shut d hell up

this exactly what am saying, Seun gave us all a platform to share opinions for free, you guys most input your bile, the only contribution you have is "shut the hell up", nothing more than insults. should the authority of this platform yank you off now, you're going to cry wolf like the guy in the post

1 Like

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Born2Breed:

A military personnel is citizen who is not above the law.

That is in theory. In reality military does not operate by civilian laws. The military officer would have to be dismissed from the service before he can be subject to civilian laws.

Go to Alaba and ask traders their experiences at the hands of disgruntled military customers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Cross River Garment Factory Begins International Exportation / Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.