Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Fellaini: Everything Still Possible For Man Utd Despite Slow Start - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fellaini: Everything Still Possible For Man Utd Despite Slow Start (305 Views)

Police Searching For Man Seen On CCTV Footage Stealing Manholes In Lagos (Video) / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus / Femi Ayoade: Supreme Court Affirms 21-Year Sentence For Man Who Stole N2,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellaini: Everything Still Possible For Man Utd Despite Slow Start by 15Ebisco: 4:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Fellaini sees no reason why United cannot work their way back into title contention as they continue to look to the future and ignore those who want to dwell on the past.

The Belgium international told the club’s official website: “The season is long and it’s only the beginning of the season.

“In the last two years, we started very well. This season, a bit less, but the season is long so let’s keep going.

“In the Premier League, everything is possible so let's see. Like I said, the next game is more important than this one.”

Fellaini will be hoping to figure when Jose Mourinho’s side return to action away at Watford, with the 30-year-old having come back into the side to play an important midfield role at Turf Moor.

He added: “The manager put me in the team and I gave everything for the team, but the most important thing is the three points.

“The manager knows my qualities so he knows how I can help the team. I do it with pleasure. Everybody has to help the team and give everything.

“I know what I have to do. I have certain experience, 10 years in the Premier League.

“When he gives me a chance, I try to give everything. The whole team played well and that's the most important thing.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/fellaini-everything-still-possible-for.html

Re: Fellaini: Everything Still Possible For Man Utd Despite Slow Start by Bluezy13(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Dude surprised me in the last game.

Working side by side with Matic gave the game a wonderful spectacle with Shaw controlling the left back and Sanchez encouraging the attack.

(1) (Reply)

Trouble As Man Arrested 2yrs After Using Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money / Breaking: Killers Of Catholic Priest In Imo State Apprehended By Nigerian Police / Man Reports To The Police After Stabbing Wife Over Infidelity. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.