Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed (32537 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Will Not Masturbate For Free In 2020" / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Have Been Called K-legs, Mocked And Ridiculed – Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by goldcoinhub: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim took her social media page to admonish her fans to stick to what they believe in despite what the world has to say about them and also learn to embrace their flaws.

The mom of one revealed she has been called all sorts of names, even mocked and called K-legs, but this did not deter her from achieving what she planned out for her life.

The actress went on to say that success comes with a price and it will not be possible to be famous internationally with endorsements and photos of billboards if one does not appreciate one's flaws and then looks out for ways to better one's life despite the flaws

Juliet Ibrahim wrote:

See, I have been called all sorts; “k legs” mocked and ridiculed, only because I embrace who I am and i’m not afraid of pushing the limit. Those insecure about themselves will always try to make others insecure about themselves, but my secret has always been to embrace my flaws and be proud of my uniqueness.

You cannot walk runways and grace billboards, talkless of be the face of multi-national companies if you don’t appreciate your uniqueness and embrace your flaws. #BEYOU #UnapologeticallyMe #Queen #tapfordetails

https://lailasnews.com/i-have-been-called-k-legs-mocked-and-ridiculed-juliet-ibrahim/

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by itspzpics(m): 5:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Hmm oro nla

Am married to the best man in the world, Laura Ikeji says as she rock bikini >>> http://www.praizenews.com/married-best-man-world-laura-ikeji-says-rock-bikini/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2018
What's that on your waist. Na hips or foam pad? They call you "K- legs"(knock knee) instead of HIPpopotamus. Eye dey pain them abi them need these my glasses?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Nogodye(m): 5:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Another person's opinion abt who you are shouldnt matter to you. Believe in yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by duduade: 5:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Sugar mummy nko
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by SIMPLYkush: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2018
The person we see as a goddess sef
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Tamarapetty(f): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Oh ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Nightmareo07: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Hoekay
Hoenestly.
Hoeld it!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by timilehing(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2018
I just like this lady sha, despite being able to afford surgeries to make her up, she chose to believe in herself. From knuckled knee to scattered teeth, she doesn't care. I like her spirit.

I sell mtn data and fund betting account for airtime, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Airforce1(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2018
Your headache

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Plankuwai4: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by millionboi2: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2018
We all be bn called one odd name or d oda
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by babalola01(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Who cares
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by cheeyoma: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2018
PurplePatch:
What's that on your waist. Na hips or foam pad? They call you "K- legs"(knock knee) instead of HIPpopotamus. Eye dey pain them abi them need these my glasses?

You sound bitter and it's really not good for your mental health. Say no to body shaming

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by jegz25(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Where are the K legs? Me am not seeing any K legs, and even if there is I can still do you baby grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by MrHighSea: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Hoekay
Hoenestly.
Hoeld it!
Hoe lee chit
Hoelosho #toodecent
OLD LO SHO #yeah

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Who hasn't?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by kikiwendy(f): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Haters will always talk.. Shine on diamond

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Zuorom: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Eyah, sorry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by DonMilano(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Wait first..they called you k-leg
This one na true talk nah
But answer this small question., abi you no get k-leg or which kind leg be Dat

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by tunary(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Na which kind load she even carry for her waist region
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by DBossNG(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2018
People are just full of hatred

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by AlphaStyles(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2018
wait oo she get k-leg?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2018
PurplePatch:
lmao the portruding fat on the hips tho
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by Nightmareo07: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2018
MrHighSea:

Hoe lee chit
Hoelosho #toodecent
OLD LO SHO #yeah

grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by AmiableG: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2018
PurplePatch:

Guy u bad ooooo
Lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2018
cheeyoma:

You sound bitter and it's really not good for your mental heath. Say no to body shaming
...health...

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
lmao the portruding fat on the hips tho
...protruding...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Kalu Weds Nicolette Ndigwe (Photos) / BBNaija’s Khloe Wears Transparent Outfit / Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.