Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers (20496 Views)

Bandits Attack Bassa, Shiroro In Niger, Kill Secondary Student, 2 DSS Officers / Two DSS Officers Die In Car Crash / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by Leopantro: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2018
who is the Presidency?
Sai Kyari
Osinbanjo should take permission from the Presidency next time.
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by Flyingngel(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2018
olowo1995 post:

I can see why u were not sent to good school to construct a simple english. COMMON SENSE

Mr English and Common sense, i think by now you shld that many people in forum use mobile phone to type and so it is prone typographical error.
I knw you are a kid so i will not go down with you.
Enjoy your 'COMMOM SENSE'.
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by Flyingngel(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2018
olowo1995 post:

I can see why u were not sent to good school to construct a simple english. COMMON SENSE

Oh! mr good english and common sense i greet you. Thank you for attending school on my behalf.
Like they say 'COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON'.
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by lexy2014: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2018
yinnyme:

This guy no like his job o, go and ask others. You don't change guard just like that na
how do they change guards?
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by staytravel: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by mapet: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2018
buchilino:

GUY ELECTION IS LESS THAN 10 MONTHS.

Exactly my point is, any confirmation or otherwise of any DG DSS is near useless atm
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by buchilino(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2018
mapet:

Exactly my point is, any confirmation or otherwise of any DG DSS is near useless atm

MY POINT IS DAT, DEY NEED SOMEONE DEY TRUST TO RIG D ELECTIONS.
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by mapet: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2018
buchilino:

MY POINT IS DAT, DEY NEED SOMEONE DEY TRUST TO RIG D ELECTIONS.

I am not going that line with you........I'm only staying in the path of rational thinking grin
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by buchilino(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2018
mapet:

I am not going that line with you........I'm only staying in the path of rational thinking grin

KEEP DENYING D OPEN SECRET EVERYONE KNOWS UNTIL IT BLOWS IN UR FACE.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by omoelerin1: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Wetin be the function of the chief of staff to the president or governor sef?
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by IbrahimDamola: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2018
oluwasegun007:
This fulanis sabi politics gan,

see how them dey flex muscle....

They won't trust an outsider with the security of their man...

Yoruba and igbo will never learn from this.

But na we yoruba muslims dey support abookis?
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by krisdzhon: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2018
mbaboy:
Who is presidency?
The Presidency, in this context, consist of: Chief of Staff to the President; Minister of Interior (Master Mind); Minister of Defence and National Security Adviser!
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by IBBG(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2018
get your pvc come and vite and protect your vote
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by nwatthu(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2018
ANYBODY STILL IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI SHOULD GET HIS HEAD EXAMINED, WE HAVE NEVER SEEN IT THIS BAD..PLEASE GET UR PVC AND VOTE THEM OUT, ENUFF OF THIS MADNESS

https://punchng.com/acting-dss-boss-bows-to-presidency-recalls-redeployed-officers/

[/quote]
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by mechanics(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abba Kyari is an enemy of progress to the DSS, he should allow the agency to operate fully without interference.
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hedonini:
With all this evidence of unprecedented incompetence, bigotry, tyranny, and resistance to genuine change, the fact that some animals in human skin still support this Buhari presidency is mind boggling.

They will tell you that Buhari is Mr Integrity because he hasn't "personally" said this or done that. But his chief of staff, cabal, close aides and appointees around him do the most terrible things. Yet they remain in power with Buhari's approval. What does this imply? Who exactly is the presidency?

A disastrous fate awaits the animals who continue to support this horrible government.

Buhari's modus operandi is to personally distance himself from any controversial action and have his aides take the blame. As to why people still support him : decades of crushing poverty has reset the brains of many Nigerians and I wish I was kidding about that.
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by harri25(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
slimfit1:

AAC or Buhari continue .

Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by motdasay: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by GetCofOProperty: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Buhari's modus operandi is to personally distance himself from any controversial action and have his aides take the blame. As to why people still support him : decades of crushing poverty has reset the brains of many Nigerians and I wish I was kidding about that.
Really!!! Could this be true?
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by slimfit1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=harri25 post=70o895200][/quote]
Please can i see the picture again then idiot go block me
Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This is the handiwork of the cabals. They aren't happy the educated Osibanjo sacked Daura.

If Prof. Osibanjo has integrity, he should resign if Buhari recalls Daura.

Who are the Cabals? PMB knows them and he is pleased working with them... no apologies.. it will be foolish of him to recall Daura that case should be death and buried..For PMB.. he used his mouth to say this nation will be ungovernable Some years back now he is living with the reality on ground. For his cousin the chief of staff he has expiry date when his time comes he must give way.. With such beings.... this country can never move foward. Anyway they cant be representatives of our country to the international community because they have nothing upstairs to offer or even to give. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This is the handiwork of the cabals. They aren't happy the educated Osibanjo sacked Daura.

If Prof. Osibanjo has integrity, he should resign if Buhari recalls Daura.

Who are the Cabals? PMB knows them and he is pleased working with them... no apologies.. it will be foolish of him to recall Daura that case should be death and buried..For PMB.. he used his mouth to say this nation will be ungovernable Some years back now he is living with the reality on ground. For his cousin the chief of staff he has expiry date when his time comes he must give way.. With such beings.... this country can never move foward. Anyway they cant be representatives of our country to the international community because they have nothing upstairs to offer or even to give.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Directs Gov. Obaseki To Issue New Proclamation Of State Assembl / Japheth Omojuwa Appointed To Halifax Board / Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.