Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Wish I Can Wear It Again” – Toyin Lawani Reveals She Don’t Repeat Clothes” - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wish I Can Wear It Again” – Toyin Lawani Reveals She Don’t Repeat Clothes” (687 Views)

Categories Of English Gown Styles You Can Wear To Church / See This Bulletproof Vest That Costs N1.4m, That You Can Wear To Work / The Clothes Are Beautiful On The Model,we Can't Wear It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wish I Can Wear It Again” – Toyin Lawani Reveals She Don’t Repeat Clothes” by millhouse: 6:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Fashion designer, Toyin Lawani, who took to her Instagram page to share a photo in an outfit she loves, revealed that she wears clothes only once.

Gushing over her risqué black dress, Toyin Lawani expressed her regret of not being able to wear the outfit again because she does not repeat clothes.

Sharing a video of herself slaying in the dress, Toyin captioned it;

“I’m so in love with this dress,wish I can wear it Again,But I don’t repeat clothes �”

http://9jaswag.site/2018/08/21/wish-i-can-wear-it-again-toyin-lawani-reveals-she-dont-repeat-clothes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish I Can Wear It Again” – Toyin Lawani Reveals She Don’t Repeat Clothes” by okwabayi(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Story Story.
Re: Wish I Can Wear It Again” – Toyin Lawani Reveals She Don’t Repeat Clothes” by chii8(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Where's the cloth?

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Under5ksneakers Here!!!! / Check Out These Latest Awesome Ankara Styles For Ladies (photos) / Microlocs Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.