Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim (2234 Views)

Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) / How Can You Be A Christian Or Muslim And Reject Rape, Slavery or Racism / It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
What do you mean by second death?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
According to Quran, you can only die once( Quran 23:99-100)
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
What do you mean by second death?

Second death is , after someone dies in this world , there is another judgement that will determine his or her final destination.

Do you believe in that ?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
According to Quran, you can only die once( Quran 23:99-100)

After that death , where would the sinners be or go?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yes I believe. Unrepentant sinners will go to Hell
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Yes I believe. Unrepentant sinners will go to hell

How can someone repents of the sin of Adam ?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
why do we need to repent for the sin of Adam when the Bible declare that "the son will not bear the iniquity of the father" (Deut 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20, Jeremiah 31:30 etc).
According to the Quran, Adam and Eve have asked for forgiveness and repentace for their sins(Quran 7:23) and God has forgiven them(Quran 2:37).
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
why do we need to repent for the sin of Adam when the Bible declare that "the son will not bear the iniquity of the father" (Deut 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20, Jeremiah 31:30 etc).
According to the Quran, Adam and Eve have asked for forgiveness and repentace for their sins(Quran 7:23) and God has forgiven them(Quran 2:37).

Then why did Allah still chase them out of the garden if they've been truly forgiven?

This is the question most Muslims never asked...

1 Like

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time." (Qur'an 2:36)
Then Adam received from his Lord Words of inspiration. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful.(Qur'an 2:37)
As you can see from the two verses cited above, Adam and Eve have already gone to the Earth before they repent and seek for forgiveness. So they remained in the Earth for the "CONSEQUENCE" of their sins NOT for "PUNISHMENT" from God for their sins. The similitude is case of a prostitute who has truly repented to God but still suffer from the HIV virus she has contacted before her repentance.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

Don't you know that there is always punishment for every sin?
God may forgive , but the sinners will still pay for the sin one way or the other. The consequence may be reduced because of the mercy of God , but he will surely pay for it in one way or the other.

For example :
2 Samuel 12:5-14 KJV
And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die: [6] And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity. [7] And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul; [8] And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things. [9] Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the Lord , to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. [10] Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife. [11] Thus saith the Lord , Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. [12] For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. [13] And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord . And Nathan said unto David, The Lord also hath HATH PUT AWAY THY SIN ; thou shalt not die. [14] Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.

The whole world is facing the curse of God on Adam . Although some people were not sinners , still they faced the judgement of death which God placed upon Adam by eating the forbidden fruit.

Unfortunately , a curse goes straight into the blood of the accursed . It is only a blood pure that does not come from the generation of Adam \man that can restore man to ETERNAL LIFE. A pure blood without blemish.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
If the whole world is facing the curse of God on
Adam, then has that curse come to end after Jesus crucifixion since Jesus was accursed on our behalf according to Gal 3:13?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time." (Qur'an 2:36)
Then Adam received from his Lord Words of inspiration. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful.(Qur'an 2:37)

Waooooo great scholar

As you can see from the two verses cited above, Adam and Eve have already gone to the Earth before they repent and seek for forgiveness.

Gone to the earth Who pushed them to the earth? Themselves or Allah?

So after forgiveness on earth, why can't Allah take them back to paradise where they were before?

So they remained in the Earth for the "CONSEQUENCE" of their sins NOT for "PUNISHMENT" from God for their sins. The similitude is case of a prostitute who has truly repented to God but still suffer from the HIV virus she has contacted before her repentance.

Good this is where we are going.
The consequence of their sin shows that there's something in there NATURE that isn't conformed with their original place that's why after Allah forgiven them he can't take them back.

Just like the case of the HIV virus makes it clear that the prostitute has been deprived some things with her NATURE.

Once you understand this then you'll be able to understand the sin of Adam we're still suffering for today and how Jesus' crucifixion came in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
If the whole world is facing the curse of God on
Adam, then has that curse come to end after Jesus crucifixion since Jesus was accursed on our behalf according to Gal 3:13?

Yes , for only those who accept him :

John 3:17-19 KJV
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 6:23am On Sep 06, 2018
@ Emusan
Now suppose this prostitute with the HIV virus meet a very good professional DOCTOR who has a son that he loved very much. But this very doctor, who really possesed the cure to ALL diseases, only agree to treat this prostitute on the condition that the skull of his only beloved son must be crushed by a sledge hammer.
When the prostitute asked the doctor the reason why his only son must be put to death before he can cure her from that HIV disease, the doctor replied that he wanted to satisfy his own conscience and to demonstrate his love and kindness towards her.
Pls for the sake of God, what would people think about this professional doctor ?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2018
@enilove
1. So all the Old Testament believers (who did not have the slightest opportunity of even hearing the name "Jesus" talkless of believing in him and his alleged crucifixion) have already condemned ? Right?
If they are not condemned, then Jesus and his crucifixion is NOT the only way to salvation. And if you insist that Jesus crucifixion is indispensable for the salvation of all these Old Testament believers, then show us one verse, JUST ONE biblical verse, to prove that they were in a certain state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion.
2. What did God REALLY want from Jesus crucifixion ? What EXACTLY did He want to gain from Killing and cursing His only beloved and righteous son ? To satisfy His own Justice ? Where is the justice in killing and cursing a righteous soul? To demonstrate His love for us ? What about the old testament believers that have died before Jesus crucifixion? How can they know about this love talkless of feeling it in their heart ? To deliver us from the bondage of Satan? Did old testament believers who lived and died before the cucifixion need not to be delivered from the bondage of satan ? So tell us what EXACTLY did God want from Jesus crucifixion.
PLS for the sake of God respond to these two points
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@ Emusan
Now suppose this prostitute with the HIV virus meet a very good professional DOCTOR who has a son that he loved very much. But this very doctor, who really possesed the cure to ALL diseases, only agree to treat this prostitute on the condition that the skull of his only beloved son must be crushed by a sledge hammer.
When the prostitute asked the doctor the reason why his only son must be put to death before he can cure her from that HIV disease, the doctor replied that he wanted to satisfy his own conscience and to demonstrate his love and kindness towards her.
Pls for the sake of God, what would people think about this professional doctor ?

You lack capacity of intellectual conversation
We're not talking about the cure of HIV now, the point here first is.

Do you agree with your own illustration that apart from ORDINARY FORGIVENESS something is still in Adam and Eve that made Allah not to take them back into paradise?

Stop jumping from pillar to post
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2018
There is nothing remained in Adam and Eve. It is only a matter of time that remain for them to get back into paradise because God has forgiven them.
Besides, if we as children inherit our sinful nature from Adam as you Christians claim, then frm where does sinful nature of Adam came? Is He not God that created him like that ? Is God not capabe of creating him in the otherway round so that he would be completely immuned against commiting sins ? If this is true, then there is nothing that became added to our nature as a result of sin committed by Adam. It is just the perfect will of God that we are sinful creatures so that one of the divine attributes of God (ie All-forgiver) can be manifested.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@enilove
1. So all the Old Testament believers (who did not have the slightest opportunity of even hearing the name "Jesus" talkless of believing in him and his alleged crucifixion) have already condemned ? Right?
If they are not condemned, then Jesus and his crucifixion is NOT the only way to salvation. And if you insist that Jesus crucifixion is indispensable for the salvation of all these Old Testament believers, then show us one verse, JUST ONE biblical verse, to prove that they were in a certain state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion.
2. What did God REALLY want from Jesus crucifixion ? What EXACTLY did He want to gain from Killing and cursing His only beloved and righteous son ? To satisfy His own Justice ? Where is the justice in killing and cursing a righteous soul? To demonstrate His love for us ? What about the old testament believers that have died before Jesus crucifixion? How can they know about this love talkless of feeling it in their heart ? To deliver us from the bondage of Satan? Did old testament believers who lived and died before the cucifixion need not to be delivered from the bondage of satan ? So tell us what EXACTLY did God want from Jesus crucifixion.
PLS for the sake of God respond to these two points

1)
All the old believers who were righteous and never heard about Jesus Christ were not condemned . They were given opportunity to accept Jesus after his death :

John 5:28-30 KJV
Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
[29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
[30] I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

2)
God did not kill or curse His son.
Jesus himself volunteered to die for us because of his love for us .
Jesus died and rose up on the third day .

John 10:17-18 KJV
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
[18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

It is the flesh that dies , the spirit doesn't die . This means for ETERNITY the spirit will be in pain unending. There is no dying in hell but everlasting suffering which is worst than the first death. God knows this and has there4 made a way of escape for you and I.

Revelation 20:11-15 KJV
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. [12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
There is nothing remained in Adam and Eve. It is only a matter of time that remain for them to get back into paradise because God has forgiven them.
Besides, if we as children inherit our sinful nature from Adam as you Christians claim, then frm where does sinful nature of Adam came? Is He not God that created him like that ? Is God not capabe of creating him in the otherway round so that he would be completely immuned against commiting sins ? If this is true, then there is nothing that became added to our nature as a result of sin committed by Adam. It is just the perfect will of God that we are sinful creatures so that one of the divine attributes of God (ie All-forgiver) can be manifested.

Then it means that you construct statement out of wishful thinking not of a sound mind.

You are the very person who said: "Allah FORGIVEN them but they remain on earth for THE CONSEQUENCES of their sin."

The questions that beg for answer are these:
1. WHAT IS THAT CONSEQUENCE of their sin that made them to remain on earth till they died?
2. Since Adam and Eve died many years ago and Allah has forgiven them, why is it that the offspring of Adam and Eve are still on EARTH based on this same CONSEQUENCE?
3. Are offspring of Adam and Eve not suffering from that CONSEQUENCE till date?

It's so funny how you Muslims will out of ignorance admit the case of ORIGINAL sin in one breath but quickly deny it in another breath when you realize that the author of Quran is ignorant on the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
@Emusan
You have not answered my question; How did Adam get his own sinful nature? Is God not capable of creating him like an holy angel? Have you now seen that it is just how God created everyone of us from the beginning. We are created as such so that the attribute of All- forgiving God can be displayed on earth; We did not inherit it from Adam.
Jesus himself did not teach this doctrine. He rather disproved it . Read below;
Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them. But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; FOR OF SUCH ARE THE KINGDOM OF GOD. (Mark 10:13-14). If the concept of original sin is true and ALL the children of Adam are under curse of God due to Adam's disobedience, , then the all the children of Adam that die at a very young age will be AUTOMATICALLY entitled to be condemned in Hell. But Jesus statement cited above clearly opposed this.
Long ago before the creation of Adam God has declared to the angels that he wanted to create the generations of human being on the earth( See Qur'an 2:30). God only use the consequence of sin commited by Adam as a "MEANS" (not a "CAUSE"wink of our dwelling on earth; Just like God use the consequence of sex btw man and woman as a "means" of our procreation on earth; NOT a "cause" of our procreation
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
@enilove
You wrote;
"All the old believers who were righteous and never heard about Jesus Christ were not condemned . They were given opportunity to accept Jesus after his death :
Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
[29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation...."
This is my reply;
The verse John 5:28-30 you quoted up there was talking about the general resurrection of ALL in the grave on the day of judgement ( read it again) . It is irrelevant to our discussion. So what do you actually mean by saying "they were given opportunity to accept Jesus after his death" ? Are you saying All the Old Testament believers have come back to this world in their second time to accept Jesus ? Including Abraham, Moses and the likes ? You jokes too much!
If all the old believers who were righteous and never heard about Jesus Christ were not condemned as you just admitted, then Jesus crucifixion is NOT the only way to salvation. Do you agree? If you did not agree then show us ONE biblical verse to prove that the souls of all Old Testament believers were in a certain state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion.
But if you agree that Jesus crucifixion is NOT the only way to salvation, then there is alternative way to salvation. And if there is alternative way to salvation, then God must have answered Jesus prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane when he asked for the cup of crucifixion to be taken away from him in three different consecutive times(Matthew 26:36-44). Therefore, Jesus must have escaped the crucifixion as confirmed by the Qur'an.
Again, you said "it was Jesus himself that laid down his own life voluntarily. It was not God that kill and curse him". But according to you Christians, who demanded for the death and crucifixion of Jesus at first instance? Who was the master planner of the whole plan. Was He not God according to what you believe ?
My brother I can perceived that you have seen the truth. It is now left for you to revert back to Islam before you die.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Despite their agreement on Jesus as a mighty prophet of God who was born miraculously by virgin Mary, Christians and Muslims still disagree on some certain issues concerning Jesus Christ. For example, Bible affirm that Jesus crucifixion is true while the Qur'an declare that Jesus crucifixion is NOT true (Qur'an 4:157). Base on this very disagreement, it is impossible for both Islam and Christianity to originate from the same God.

But for the sake of argument, let us assume that Christianity is the one and only true faith from God. Now proceed and read the following premises.

PREMISE 1: If the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is Christianity, then ALL the foundational pillars of Christianity must be TRUE.

PREMISE 2: Jesus crucifixion is ONE of the FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS of Christianity:
In fact, it is the heart of the Gospel. This is the reason why Paul declared as follows
"For I resolved to KNOW NOTHING while I was with you EXCEPT Jesus Christ and him CRUCIFIED (1st Corinthians 2:2)
Again, you will notice that the symbol of "CROSS" which is usually used to represent Christianity stands for nothing but JESUS CRUCIFIXION. Even when the world Christian denominations differ over some issues like Trinity, they ALL (including Jehovah witnesses) AGREE on Jesus crucifixion. Therefore, Jesus crucifixion is INDISPENSABLE in the world of Christianity.

PREMISE 3: Therefore, being one of the foundational pillars of Christianity, then follow from the premise 1, Jesus crucifixion must be TRUE, if the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is Christianity.

PREMISE 4: Hence, if Jesus crucifixion is REALLY TRUE, then NOBODY must be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win.

PREMISE 5: However, Muslims would be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win.
Let us suppose the following conversation take place between God Almighty and the muslims on the day of Judgement on the assumption that Jesus crucifixion is true;

God: O you muslims why did you NOT believe in Jesus crucifixion ?

Muslims : O Lord our God and creator, Qur'an make us to believe in Jesus as Your mighty prophet who was born miraculously by virgin Mary. Qur'an also make us to believe in all the miracles that Jesus performed during his earthly ministry. Furthermore, Qur'an make us to believe in Jesus'ascension to heaven and that he is coming back toward the end of the world. So it is also written in the same Qur'an that Jesus was not crucified.

God; Yes, your Qur'an is true regarding all those things it mentioned concerning Jesus. But why are you so sure that your Qur'an did not get it wrong on the issue of Jesus crucifixion ?

Muslims: O Lord our God and Creator, the reason why we believe that Qur'an is true on the issue of Jesus crucifixion is because it is also written both in the Old Testament (Deuteronomy 21:23) and the New Testament ( Galatians 3:13) that "EVERY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS ACCURSED BY GOD" and it is not possible for You as a God of love, mercy and justice to put your innocent, righteous and beloved prophet under Your curse. From the logical reasoning you gave to us as human being, we were able to deduce that only the devil and his followers are deserved to be under Your curse: NOT Your innocent, righteous and beloved prophet like Jesus christ, who never did anything against Your Will. You are naturally known to always BLESS Your innocent, righteous and beloved prophets and never to CURSE any one of them.

Please do you think God Almighty can still have further evidence against the Muslims concerning the issue of Jesus crucifixion base on this reasonable reply ?

Now let us suppose that similar conversation take place between God and the Christians on the day of Judgement on the assumption that Jesus crucifixion is NOT true;

God: O you Christians, why did you believe in Jesus crucifixion ?

Christians: O Lord our God and creator, Bible make us to believe in Jesus as Your son and as Your mighty prophet who was born miraculously by virgin Mary. Bible also make us to believe in all the miracles that Jesus performed during his earthly ministry. Furthermore, Bible make us to believe in Jesus'ascension to heaven and that he is coming back toward the end of the world. So it is also written clearly in the same Bible that Jesus was crucified and resurrected back to life on the third day.

God: But it is also written in the same Bible that ANY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS UNDER MY CURSE (Deuteronomy 21:23). So how could you have believed that I put My innocent, righteous and beloved son under My curse when he has never done anything against My will?

Christians: O Lord our God and creator, we believe in Jesus crucifixion because it has been prophesied many years ago in the Bible that a coming messiah must be KILLED and CURSED on our behalf before we can be entitled to Your salvation.

God: But why did you think I must KILL and CURSE My innocent, righteous and beloved son (or prophet) before I can grant you My salvation ?

Christians: O Lord our God and Creator, You cannot just do away with Your justice simply because You want to grant us Your salvation. This is the reason why we believed that an innocent and righteous soul must be KILLED and CURSED on our behalf to SATISFY YOUR DIVINE JUSTICE before we can be entitled to Your salvation.

God: But if it is an act of INJUSTICE for Me as a God of love and mercy to FREELY forgive and grant you My salvation, then is it not a GREATER act of INJUSTICE for Me to KILL and CURSE My innocent, righteous and beloved son (or prophet) ?

Christians: But O Lord our God and creator, the Bible is too detailed and too explicit on the issue of Jesus crucifixion for us not to believe in it.

God: But how could you have relied COMPLETELY on the Bible for the TRUTH when it has so many contradictions abound on its record of events concerning Jesus crucifixion . Can you resolve the following contradictions on Jesus crucifixion for Me?

Question 1; When was Jesus exactly crucified ?
-It was at the THIRD HOUR (Mark 15:25 KJV ).
- It was after the SIXTH HOUR (John 19:14-16 KJV)

Question 2; What was the actual colour of the robe given to Jesus when the soldiers were mocking him ?
-It was purple (John 19:2)
-It was scarlet (Matthew 27:28)

Question 3; How did detachment of the troops recognized Jesus before they arrested him ?
- It was through the kissing of Jesus by Judas (Matthew 26:48-49)
-It was Jesus that went out and presented himself to them (John 18:4-9).

Question 4; Who carried the cross of crucifixion to Golgotha ?
-It was Simon of Cyrene (Matthew 27:32 )
- It was Jesus himself (John 19:17)

Question 5; What was the ACTUAL WORD FOR WORD inscription fastened to the Jesus’ Cross ?
-The inscription was : “THE KING OF THE JEWS.” (Mark 15:26)
- The inscription was : “THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.” (Matthew 27:37).
- The inscription was : “JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.” ( John 19:19)

These are just only five out of many contradictions abound on the record of events concerning Jesus crucifixion. So how could you have believed that all these irreconcilable contradictions were inspired by Me ?

Please do you think the Christians can still have further evidence against God concerning the issue of Jesus crucifixion base on all these reasonable replies given to them by God ?

See how the Muslims would win and the Christians would lose their arguments with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion on the day of Judgement !

PREMISE 6: Since Muslims would be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win, then follow from premise 4, Jesus crucifixion is NOT TRUE. And if Jesus crucifixion is NOT TRUE, then follow from premise 3, ONE of the FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS of Christianity is NOT TRUE. And if one of the foundational pillars of Christianity is NOT TRUE, then follow from premise 1, the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is not Christianity. And if the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is not Christianity, then Christianity must be a FALSE faith.

Being a false faith, Jesus Christ has nothing to do with Christianity. Therefore, if the Christians really love Jesus Christ and they do not want to lose him completely, they must embrace Islam. This is because apart from Christianity, Islam is the only Abrahamic faith on earth that make believing in Jesus and all other biblical prophets as one of the basic and most fundamental article of its faith.

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD, WHICH OF THE SIX PREMISES CITED ABOVE IS WRONG ? THEN STATE THE REASON WHY IT IS WRONG.

Have u ever wondered why the Quran references the Bible and not the other way round?
thats because the Bible was completed more than 500 years before the Quran was even written. because the Quran lacks originality it tries to copy content or pirate what is found in the Bible and claim it as inspired by allah. just the way the Chinese copy original western product and make their own inferior copy, claiming it is original.

do you know that Even in your Quran it is stated that the Bible is the word of God, but no where in the Bible does it say that about the Quran.?
this is because if it discredit it reference, it itself will lose its own credibility. and of cause if it totally agrees with the Bible of what use it is?... so the Quran must discredit the Bible in some way. the Bible clearly states that only it is truth, while the Quran share the glory with the Bible due to lack of originality

Do u know that Allah is not the name of God but a title? Even in the Quran Allah that u claim is the name of God is not. translate it to English and Allah becomes a title which is God and not a name. so simply put Muslims don't know who the prophet told them to serve, a God without a name or they do not know his name and so call him GOD/ALLAH (arabic form of God)
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@enilove
You wrote;
"All the old believers who were righteous and never heard about Jesus Christ were not condemned . They were given opportunity to accept Jesus after his death :
[29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation...."
This is my reply;
The verse John 5:28-30 you quoted up there was talking about the general resurrection of ALL in the grave on the day of judgement ( read it again) . It is irrelevant to our discussion. So what do you actually mean by saying "they were given opportunity to accept Jesus after his death" ? Are you saying All the Old Testament believers have come back to this world in their second time to accept Jesus ? Including Abraham, Moses and the likes ? You jokes too much!
If all the old believers who were righteous and never heard about Jesus Christ were not condemned as you just admitted, then Jesus crucifixion is NOT the only way to salvation. Do you agree? If you did not agree then show us ONE biblical verse to prove that the souls of all Old Testament believers were in a certain state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion.
But if you agree that Jesus crucifixion is NOT the only way to salvation, then there is alternative way to salvation. And if there is alternative way to salvation, then God must have answered Jesus prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane when he asked for the cup of crucifixion to be taken away from him in three different consecutive times(Matthew 26:36-44). Therefore, Jesus must have escaped the crucifixion as confirmed by the Qur'an.
Again, you said "it was Jesus himself that laid down his own life voluntarily. It was not God that kill and curse him". But according to you Christians, who demanded for the death and crucifixion of Jesus at first instance? Who was the master planner of the whole plan. Was He not God according to what you believe ?
My brother I can perceived that you have seen the truth. It is now left for you to return back to Islam before you die.

Before the death of Jesus , the righteous like , Abraham Isaac etc were not in heaven but underneath the earth beside hell .They were not worthy to proceed to heaven. They were kept there pending the death of Jesus :

Luke 16:22-31 KJV
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. [27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: [28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. [29] Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. [31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

VERSE 26 SAYS "THERE IS A GREAT GULF FIXED.....

John 3:13-15 KJV
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. [14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: [15] That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Read these scriptures very carefully . Those old Prophets salvation were not perfected then. That "Abraham's bosom " was not a paradise but a place free of torment.

CAN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION , WHY WAS THERE A NEED FOR ANOTHER PROPHET OR CHRIST AFTER MOSES?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
You have not answered my question; How did Adam get his own sinful nature?

The sinful nature came when he disobeyed God, that's why he can die before Adam wasn't created to die.

Is God not capable of creating him like an holy angel?

Then who told you he wasn't created pure?
Was your jibril created pure by Allah before disobeying Allah?

Have you now seen that it is just how God created everyone of us from the beginning. We are created as such so that the attribute of All- forgiving God can be displayed on earth; We did not inherit it from Adam.

This us how you'll know that copy what you don't have knowledge of could be so disastrous.

If Allah created you just to be sinning and die, so that he could proof that he is allforgiving. What will now happen to his attribute of Allforgiving after the judgement day?

If we didn't inherent it from Adam. I ask again, what is then the CONSEQUENCE of Adam sin we are still suffering from today?
Don't ignore my question again if not I won't reply you.

Jesus himself did not teach this doctrine. He rather disproved it . Read below;
Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them. But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; FOR OF SUCH ARE THE KINGDOM OF GOD. (Mark 10:13-14). the concept of original sin is true and ALL the children of Adam are under curse of God due to Adam's disobedience, , then the all the children of Adam that die at a very young age will be AUTOMATICALLY entitled to be condemned in Hell. But Jesus statement cited above clearly opposed this.

Another misinterpretation of Jesus' statement.
What Jesus meant here is that Children INNOCENT ATTITUDE. Children have Adamic nature of death that's why they can die too.

Long ago before the creation of Adam God has declared to the angels that he wanted to create the generations of human being on the earth( See Qur'an 2:30). God only use the consequence of sin commited by Adam as a "MEANS" (not a "CAUSE"wink of our dwelling on earth; Just like God use the consequence of sex btw man and woman as a "means" of our procreation on earth; NOT a "cause" of our procreation

Another gross error from Qur'an
Why then Allah created Adam and put him in a garden in paradise? So you mean sin can dwell together with Allah in paradise...Nice one!

Since Adam was created with a sinful nature and Allah can live with sin, why can't Allah take everyone on earth to paradise with their sinful nature?

What is the purpose of resurrection for those that died?
Is it not to get a new nature without sin and death?

You see the reason why I said Muslims and Qur'an lack spiritual understanding.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Emusan:

The sinful nature came when he disobeyed God, that's why he can die before Adam wasn't created to die.

Then who told you he wasn't created pure?
Was your jibril created pure by Allah before disobeying Allah?

This us how you'll know that copy what you don't have knowledge of could be so disastrous.

If Allah created you just to be sinning and die, so that he could proof that he is allforgiving. What will now happen to his attribute of Allforgiving after the judgement day?

If we didn't inherent it from Adam. I ask again, what is then the CONSEQUENCE of Adam sin we are still suffering from today?
Don't ignore my question again if not I won't reply you.

Another misinterpretation of Jesus' statement.
What Jesus meant here is that Children INNOCENT ATTITUDE. Children have Adamic nature of death that's why they can die too.

Another gross error from Qur'an
Why then Allah created Adam and put him in a garden in paradise? So you mean sin can dwell together with Allah in paradise...Nice one!

Since Adam was created with a sinful nature and Allah can live with sin, why can't Allah take everyone on earth to paradise with their sinful nature?

What is the purpose of resurrection for those that died?
Is it not to get a new nature without sin and death?

You see the reason why I said Muslims and Qur'an lack spiritual understanding.

VERY GOOD ANSWER .

The Op, is seeking for the truth , which is very very okay.

I just hope you can convince him cos I have tried severally in the past , all to no avail. But you are hitting the nail on the head more than I do.

Keep up the good work , God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
@ enilove
Get me clear very well. This is my point of argument; If Jesus crucifixion(J/C) is THE ONLY WAY to salvation for both the Old and the New Testament believers, then J/C must definitely had effect on the Old Testament believers like Abraham, Moses, Isaac and the likes. But there is no way for the J/C to have any effect on them while they were on the surface of the earth because they have lived and died BEFORE the J/C. Therefore, the only thing left for the J/C to act upon is their souls. My question now goes thus; Can you show us a verse to prove that J/C has definitely affected their souls POSITEVELY in one way or the other.
I did not say these Old Testament believers are already in heaven neither did I say they have already entered paradise. What I asked you to do is to show us ONE biblical verse to prove that the souls of Old Testament believers were in a certain state BEFORE J/C, and that they are now in a BETTER state AFTER J/C; Just prove that J/C has improved the condition of the souls of the Old Testament believers in one way or the other.
But unfornately, the biblical passage you brought did not prove any thing like that because it did NOT EVEN MENTION Jesus crucifixion. In fact, the passage seems to support my argument rather than yours. I have brought this passage frm the beginning using NKJV so that we can clearly read it again . Pls read below;
The Rich Man and Lazarus
19 “There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and [h ]fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with [i ] the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he LIFTED UP HIS EYES and saw Abraham AFAR OFF, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am TORMENTED in THIS FLAME.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is COMFORTED and you are TORMENTED. 26 And besides all this, BETWEEN us and you there is a GREAT GULF FIXED so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’ 27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’ ”
You can see that even AT THE TIME OF MOSES( verse 29- 31), the SEPERATION of the righteous from the wicked by a GREAT GULF has taken place. Lazarus is in the bossom of Abraham receiving a certain form of "COMFORT"( verse 25) while the rich man is being TORMENTED in a flame(verse 24) We can see that Lazarus has attained a certain state of salvation. It is just a matter of time that remained for him to enter the paradise on the day of general resurrection. But the rich man has received the condemnation by being tormented in the flame of fire. All this is happening BEFORE the alleged Jesus crucifixion. Have you now agreed that Jesus crucifixion has contributed NOTHING to the COMFORT OF SALVATION received by Lazarus and all other righteous Old testament believers. Therefore Jesus crucifixion is NOT the only way to salvation. If this is true, then there is alternative way to salvation. And if there is alternative way to salvation, then God must have answered Jesus prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane when he asked for the cup of crucifixion to be taken away from him in three different consecutive times (Matthew 26:36-44). Therefore, Jesus must have escaped the crucifixion as confirmed by the Qur'an.
But if you want to argue further that despite the COMFORT OF SALVATION that Lazarus received in the bossom of Abraham, there is still need for Jesus crucifixion to make him and all other Old Testament believers to MOVE from "THIS STATE OF COMFORT" to "ANOTHER STATE OF COMFORT" in paradise, then it is now left for you to BRING A BIBLICAL EVIDENCE to support your stand.
I have seen your question. I will definitely answer you. But let us through with this issue of Jesus crucifixion. Thanks.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
@ Emusan
You wrote; "Sinful nature came when Adam disobeyed God". This is a FLAT CONTRADICTION. Think about your statement very well. How was he able to disobey God if he did not posses a sinful nature? Have you seen your contradiction?
Adam did not created with sin(he was pure) but he was created with a "sinful nature"; Otherwise he would not be able to disobey God AT FIRST INSTANCE.
HAVE YOU NOW SEEN HOW THE MANSION OF YOUR ARGUMENT CRUMBLE RIGHTLY FROM FOUNDATION.
But for the sake of argument, let us assume that sinful nature of Adam came in after he disobeyed God. Now explain to us EXACTLY how the Jesus crucifixion manage to solve this "problem of our sinful nature".
The consequence of the sin of Adam that make us to dwell on Earth is "Anger from God". This anger was subside after God has pardoned Adam when he seek for forgiveness on reaching earth. But it was already in the divine plan that we human being will spend a time in this life of hardship before we get back to paradise, a life of bliss. The wisdom behind all this is that it will help us to appreciate what God has done for us in paradise. If we have never tasted the life of hardship in this world, there is NO WAY WE CAN APPRECIATE the life of bliss in paradise. A poor man that later become rich will APPRECIATE MORE the bounty of his riches than a rich man that was born with silver spoon in his mouth. Am I not making sense? Pls also help enilove to do his assignment up there . Thanks
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
@Emusan
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
"Sinful nature came when Adam disobeyed God". This is a FLAT CONTRADICTION. Think about your statement very well. How was he able to disobey God if he did not posses a sinful nature? Have you seen your contradiction?

It looks contradictory to you because you're still putting on the wrong glass.
Let me come down to your level at first I thought you have comprehension skill to grab my point without wasting much time.

1. Adam was created with a body that can't die which is uncorruptible
2. Adam nature don't know evil i.e can't lie, cheat, kill e.t.c
NOTE: These are sum up in what you called BLISSFUL LIFE which means had been Adam didn't disobeyed God earth will have been a Man's Paradise.

Now after Adam disobeyed God, the body can die and prone to kill, cheat and even do any evil.

The Adam's disobedient is what brought all these and if Adam didn't disobey God meaning ALL THESE wouldn't be found in his NATURE.

Adam did not created with sin(he was pure) but he was created with a "sinful nature"; Otherwise he would not be able to disobey God AT FIRST INSTANCE.
HAVE YOU NOW SEEN HOW THE MANSION OF YOUR ARGUMENT CRUMBLE RIGHTLY FROM FOUNDATION.

This is how you'll know that you're the very person whose argument crumbled and contradicted.

Even your Qur'an agreed that Iblis deceived some Angels were others are not deceived. Does it mean those angels that were deceived by iblis were created with a sinful nature and the one that weren't deceived have a nature that can't be corrupted?

All angels and Adam all have FREEWILL yet some Angels can rebel why some can't.

But for the sake of argument, let us assume that sinful nature of Adam came in after he disobeyed God. Now explain to us EXACTLY how the Jesus crucifixion manage to solve this "problem of our sinful nature".

Now Jesus Crucifixion solved the problem by demonstrating to us that AFTER resurrection we will die NO MORE! I know your Qur'an also promised this.

I know your understanding of this is, immediately Jesus was crucified the whole earth supposed to free from sin.

Mind you, this is just a summary of it time and space won't allow me to.

The consequence of the sin of Adam that make us to dwell on Earth is "Anger from God". This anger was subside after God has pardoned Adam. But it was already in the divine plan that we human being will spend a time in this life of hardship before we get back to paradise, a life of bliss.

Just see the way you're contradicting yourself, God got angry after he has already planned it by himself.

Besides, if God's anger was subsided after pardoned Adam and Adam has already repented, why pushing Adam and His descendants to experience hardship again?
Why subjecting a righteous person to hardship and evil world? Can you see the reason why your Qur'an failed?

Compare this to Holy Bible that said both righteous and evil doer are in this world because of the sin of Adam and have right to make their choice.

The wisdom behind all this is that it will help us to appreciate what God has done for us in paradise. If we have never tasted the life of hardship in this world, there is NO WAY WE CAN APPRECIATE the life of bliss in paradise.

No! one thing you failed to point out is DEATH if Adam didn't disobey God, will he have died in the Paradise? If Yes! That means people will still die in Allah Paradise...
If No! Then it means Adam wasn't created to die in the first place but something happened later.

You see you can't eat your cake and have it.
It's either you agreed that Adam disobedient is what that caused all this calamities on earth or you agree that Allah's Paradise will still full of death.

Am I not making sense? Pls also help enilove to do to his assignment up there . Thanks

Well you can make sense to yourself but an open-minded person following this conversation can see who is making the senses.

Boycotting questions and cherry picking the ones you find easy to reply is what you called making sense.

By the way, you didn't answer my question.
Why will Qur'an talk about resurrection, if not to restore man back to their original state?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@ enilove
Get me clear very well. This is my point of argument; If Jesus crucifixion(J/C) is THE ONLY WAY to salvation for both the Old and the New Testament believers, then J/C must definitely had effect on the Old Testament believers like Abraham, Moses, Isaac and the likes. But there is no way for the J/C to have any effect on them while they were on the surface of the earth because they have lived and died BEFORE the J/C. Therefore, the only thing left for the J/C to act upon is their souls. My question now goes thus; Can you show us a verse to prove that J/C has definitely affected their souls POSITEVELY in one way or the other.
I did not say these Old Testament believers are already in heaven neither did I say they have already entered paradise. What I asked you to do is to show us ONE biblical verse to prove that the souls of Old Testament believers were in a certain state BEFORE J/C, and that they are now in a BETTER state AFTER J/C; Just prove that J/C has improved the condition of the souls of the Old Testament believers in one way or the other.
But unfornately, the biblical passage you brought did not prove any thing like that because it did NOT EVEN MENTION Jesus crucifixion. In fact, the passage seems to support my argument rather than yours. I have brought this passage frm the beginning using NKJV so that we can clearly read it again . Pls read below;
The Rich Man and Lazarus
19 “There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and [h ]fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with [i ] the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he LIFTED UP HIS EYES and saw Abraham AFAR OFF, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am TORMENTED in THIS FLAME.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is COMFORTED and you are TORMENTED. 26 And besides all this, BETWEEN us and you there is a GREAT GULF FIXED so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’ 27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’ ”
You can see that even AT THE TIME OF MOSES( verse 29- 31), the SEPERATION of the righteous from the wicked by a GREAT GULF has taken place. Lazarus is in the bossom of Abraham receiving a certain form of "COMFORT"( verse 25) while the rich man is being TORMENTED in a flame(verse 24) We can see that Lazarus has attained a certain state of salvation. It is just a matter of time that remained for him to enter the paradise on the day of general resurrection. But the rich man has received the condemnation by being tormented in the flame of fire. All this is happening BEFORE the alleged Jesus crucifixion. Have you now agreed that Jesus crucifixion has contributed NOTHING to the COMFORT OF SALVATION received by Lazarus and all other righteous Old testament believers. Therefore Jesus crucifixion is NOT the only way to salvation. If this is true, then there is alternative way to salvation. And if there is alternative way to salvation, then God must have answered Jesus prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane when he asked for the cup of crucifixion to be taken away from him in three different consecutive times (Matthew 26:36-44). Therefore, Jesus must have escaped the crucifixion as confirmed by the Qur'an.
But if you want to argue further that despite the COMFORT OF SALVATION that Lazarus received in the bossom of Abraham, there is still need for Jesus crucifixion to make him and all other Old Testament believers to MOVE from "THIS STATE OF COMFORT" to "ANOTHER STATE OF COMFORT" in paradise, then it is now left for you to BRING A BIBLICAL EVIDENCE to support your stand.
I have seen your question. I will definitely answer you. But let us through with this issue of Jesus crucifixion. Thanks.

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GRASP THIS WITHOUT PROMP ANSWER FROM YOU.

You want to know the spiritual state of those who dead b4 coming and crucifixion of Jesus?

I have answered you b4 and I am going to answer you by asking you this simple question. If you can answer me correctly , then , the answer will be opened to you.

THE QUESTION IS :

WHAT IS THE NEED FOR GOD SENDING ANOTHER PROPHET TO THE WORLD AFTER MOSES ?

OR IN ANOTHER FORM .

WHY DID MOSES SAY THIS :

Deuteronomy 18:15 KJV
The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

SINCE YOU SAID THE CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS DID NOT SERVE ANY PURPOSE FOR THE OLD PROPHETS , WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE EXPECTED PROPHET SERVE , AS PER THE ABOVE ?

The 3 questions are one.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Get me clear very well. This is my point of argument; If Jesus crucifixion(J/C) is THE ONLY WAY to salvation for both the Old and the New Testament believers, then J/C must definitely had effect on the Old Testament believers like Abraham, Moses, Isaac and the likes.

You're just shouting up and down on what you don't know! Seek knowledge you refuse yet using Quran glass to interpret Bible.

Christ crucifixion is an antitypes of Animal sacrifices in the Old Testament, the Bible says the Lamb which represents Christ had been SLAIN from the foundation of the world. That's why there's what we called BIBLICAL CONSUMMATION! meaning how Christ basically fulfilled some Old Testament practices in His life and teachings.

But there is no way for the J/C to have any effect on them while they were on the surface of the earth because they have lived and died BEFORE the J/C. Therefore, the only thing left for the J/C to act upon is their souls.

Christ has been active on earth before He was born in Bethlehem. Christ's coming into the world is to demonstrate the reality of Old Testament practice.

If a road engineer designed a road on paper, can this engineer direct someone through the path of this road even if the road isn't physically constructed on ground? Yes he can!

I know you might understand this illustration.

31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

Firstly, it's just so unfortunate that out of ignorance you keep turning Bible down just to propagate your fake Islam.

secondly, Jesus didn't allude to an event that is taking place in real time event but as a STORY to drive a point.

Thirdly, so unfortunate that the point Christ was driving was totally neglected by you but went ahead to distort the Holy Bible.

Lastly, I purposely bolden the part you neglected, just as you're still confusing about Christ crucifixion neither will you be persuaded by one rising from dead to a new life.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Well, I must commend you on your efforts to conduct research theologically.
Let me clear you, Christianity is not a religion just as Islam handed over to people through one man who knew what others are confused about.
Secondly, Christianity is a relationship of faith. Its more of spiritual foundation, and has a spiritual understanding. All the premises you listed above are academically and philosophically correct but spiritually useless. I advise you to get a new life with Jesus Christ. Even if you refuse to accept him as your Lord and Saviour, be reminded that one day all eyes shall see him. One day people will weep while others will sing songs of praise. Choose where you want to belong.
Let me add, Muslims are trying all their best to take over the world with their false and idolatrous religion but the name of Jesus Christ must be lifted up. He must be exalted until his enemies bow to him.
Glory!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vimana / Obsessed By The Song Ororo By Bro Joshua Iginla / Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.