Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Friend Is Dying In Silence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Is Dying In Silence (342 Views)

“so Many Men Of God Are Suffering In Silence Because…” – Mike Bamiloye / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Dying In Silence by mynamewilfred(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2018
My friend lost his job about a year ago due to a very terrible and dangerous conspiracy at his place of work. It was so dangerous because the conspiracy was led by the owner of the company who doubles as the MD at the same time the CEO. He later tendered his resignation and walked away before the owner could execute his evil masterplans. His plans for my friend are quite numerous all of which are very dangerous but to summarize them all, he was to paint him responsible for the downturns in the company being the project manager as at that time and to compel him to submit himself for financial investigation largely on misappropriations that are baseless and thereafter jail him. He survived all of these and the owner was very disturbed when my friend left but he could not hold my friend for anything as the remote cause of the anger towards my friend was nothing but tribal based, I will give details of the problems later.
Now my friend is constantly coming under attack from his wife who's bent on making sure they travel abroad for better living no matter what the sacrifice might no dubious means though. But the fund is no longer there as they have constantly footed house bills, Children's bills, living etc for the past one year without source of income. The wife even wants them to sell everything they have achieved just to travel out without paying attention to details of travel. She's constantly alleged my friend of being under family spell and all these are beginning to destabilize my friend as he's no longer thinking straight. Everyday is another drama all about jetting out of the country when money is not even available. They have equally lost close to one million to travel attempts that have not yielded results. My friend has now resulted to engage in a small job that can at least pay bills pending when the coast is clear to execute his plans but the wife is just not patient. My friend is terribly worried and wants a load of advice.
Is it right to bow to his wife's pressure by selling all their properties and also borrow huge chunk of money for the sake of the travel?
Re: My Friend Is Dying In Silence by Dannyyoung26(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
I think, he has seen what they called life but trust me no one survive darkness and never see light, prior to what has happened to him, now I think I shud summon courage and confidence that things will be better,
If someone else would advice, they will say he should talk to God, sure That's the basic he should be happy n never feel remorse because devil is a manipulator, he will bring back the bad memories and bad things might occur from there

So he should seek God and be steadfast, ignore the devil and have the believe better days are ahead...cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of Nairalanders / Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) / Reminder!!! Governor Akinwunmi Ambode On Cleanerlagos Supervisors Reabsorption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.