Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' (34076 Views)

Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cosplay:

You should let us see your dentition.

A photo of your teeth with proof would be much better.

Can't expect clients to pay for merchandise you cannot personally vouch for.
gbam
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by oluwasegun007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Am not sure the child heard it on T.V....

Imagin, EBUKA STOP!, it smells like speech from de oza rum.. grin grin grin
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by oloriLFC(f): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Only God knows where the little girl heard 'Ebuka stop'..If you know, you know grin grin

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/my-daughter-called-me-ebuka-when-she.html
I know. Bedroom undecided
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by princegeo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Guy man..... Who you wan wash
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Tozara(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
ITbomb:
And this is funny?
What's wrong with it? Is that not his name?

What people call you is not a sign of respect. It is symbolic rubbish. All these robotic ways of conditioning people to regard others only creates a SIMULACRUM of respect.

That I call you "Uncle" doesn't mean I respect you or hold you in high regard. For all you know, my contempt for you may be out of this world.

I've witnessed a guy pummelling his DAD, and still calling him "daddy". "Daddy, you must be mad!", while punching him on the face, before landing numerous others to the groin. And yet he calls him "daddy".

An illusion of respect will never morph into respect. Teach your children solid values. Raise significant assets to humanity and law-abiding citizens. Not teaching archaic rubbish that hold no substance or a single kernel of value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Only God knows where the little girl heard 'Ebuka stop'..If you know, you know grin grin

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/my-daughter-called-me-ebuka-when-she.html
lol....sense will not kill you
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by motivativesweet: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
she always her it from her mother, wen she always her it from her mother, wen she always her it from her mother, wen
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
u can't joke like these with my dad. heheheeee! u can't even allow devil tempt you to that extent.
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=YomzzyDBlogger post=70887390]Only God knows where the little girl heard 'Ebuka stop'..If you know, you know grin grin

From HouseGirl, I think. �

1 Like

Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by arixsto2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

This guy need cold bottle of trophie... Menh I kind of agree from the other room view.
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by sweetilicious(f): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
tstx:
I will KONK her mouth eh
Lol.Typical Nigerian parents.
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Awoo88: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mumu man. I'd this is not raising alarm in his head than he is very stupid. Your wife have been calling you ebuka and have been telling you to stop whatever nonsense you have been doing.
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Barfibassey(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Oh really? U sha can't try that with my dad.
your daddy get five head?
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by geunik(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Must be from the mum grin grin grin
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
No big deal my son calls me by name too, Gypsey. when he found out my name is not daddy.

Next!!!!!!!
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Caseless: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

za oza room.
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by HomeOfMe(f): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

You need to put your nastiness on strike. Stop being nasty,yuuk.
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by princewaldex(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Nice observation
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
faithfuldon7:
���������������������What I will receive if I try it��������I will receive more if I try to even explain...

I don't understand your post.
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Tomoyayi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

You dey craze o grin
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Oh really? U sha can't try that with my dad.

The kind slap ehn...
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by RexTramadol1: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
My lil niece wey I collect 20yrs from dey call me

elepon blue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by kayalla(f): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
emmanuelrabb:
It is not new

Maybe he'll one day call you Ex-BBNaija Housemate

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' by Obdk: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
clow:
My only question is where and how she learnt”Ebuka stop” from?

You should worry wen she say Ebuka don't stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Paul And Anita Okoye's Twins: Nathan Obinna Okoye & Nadia Adaobi Okoye / Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) / Tuface Speaks On Dammy Krane & Wizkid's Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.