Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 (421 Views)

Opinion operation Python Dance 3: In Whose Interest? By Oke Umurhohwo / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by akelicious(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL, on Tuesday threatened to revive militants activities in the Niger Delta if Operation Python Dance 3 was allowed in the South East.

Following the disclosure by the Nigerian Army that it will soon commence its Operation Python Dance 3 in the South East, BNYL, had said it “won’t take it”.

However, raising its latest resistance, BNYL warned against the action.

In a statement sent to Akelicious, the Biafra group also warned security operatives against, “Shooting unarmed Pro-Biafra supporters on 14th September, IPOB Sit-at-home.”
In the statement jointly signed by its Deputy Leader, Ebuta Ogar Takon and Chief of Staff, Linus Essien, BNYL said it, “has what it takes to revive Militia activities in the creeks of Bakassi and Niger Delta if Python Dance 3 is allowed in the South East.”
BNYL also faulted the statement by the police to deal with members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The group berated police for allegedly, “Labelling the agitators as illegal,” insisting that “Biafra activities are not illegal and every non-violent group is legal.”
BNYL cautioned the Federal Government on the “need to focus on the 2019 general elections than creating troubles where there is none.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/biafra-group-tells-army-to-call-off.html

Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by SolutionMee: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biafra is the main deal
Nah envy dey worry Afonja's and Area people
Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by Sarkin: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good.

This must be done in order to return sanity to the societies and this is solely to exterminate the remnant jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists elements.

They terrorize the good Igbo people and threaten them to join their satanic cult.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by slivertongue: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Instead of targetin those killin innocent nigerians &d military in d north d military is busy wastin her time in SE
Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by buharitill2023: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
The activities of all terrorist are illegal.
So a terrorist group don't have right to order the people of igbo and other nigerians in SE to sit at home to honour one useless terrorist leader.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by RevenGeMission: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
I couldnt agree more

I wonder what makes those idiots think they are everything and can disrupt the peace of a growing nation

Sit at home , it's not by force to vote , but protesting or attacking Army personell the way they did in Abia will definitely cause bloodshed
Sarkin:
Good.

This must be done in order to return sanity to the societies and this is solely to exterminate the remnant jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists elements.

They terrorize the good Igbo people and threaten them to join their satanic cult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Everyone just want the Igbos to stay back. The moment they hear a small rumour, they send the Nigerian Army with its might to the south east to fight people without guns, leaving the flanks of fulani herdsmen and bokoharam vulnerable to terrorist attack. But i understand, i understand that Nigeria as a country know that once the Igbos leave, the force of gravity that will finally make Nigeria a completely failed state will set in. They know that once the Igbos leave, Nigeria crumbles. So everyone is desperate, including those who claim to hate the Igbos on social media... A question.. If you hate someone, do you continue to let them stay with you? To the point that you vehemently resist sending them away? Dont mind those who hate on Nairaland. They are simply jealous of the Igbo's God given talent for success against all odds and their guts. But strangely their hate does not cloud their reasoning of knowing that Nigeria will crumble without the Igbos. I give that to them! Igbos you are a blessed nation and noone can curse whom God has not cursed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by Turantula(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I couldnt agree more

I wonder what makes those idiots think they are everything and can disrupt the peace of a growing nation

Sit at home , it's not by force to vote , but protesting or attacking Army personell the way they did in Abia will definitely cause bloodshed
This my muslim friend, I tire for your reasoning O!
Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by tunjiajayi: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
All retch and no vomit.

Nuisances.
Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by Almaiga: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Python Dance must hold. Any IPOB terrorist who feels he is brave enough should show his face on that day.

Na Target practice our Galant Soldiers will use them do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by chegbe1104: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why are the Ibos always against anything that Will about peace and order in their region? There has been different military operations in different regions of the country and no region has threatened the army because of the attendant benefits. But the Eastern region will complain. Is it because of their criminality background? Otherwise why will anybody not like an operation that bring orderliness?
Re: Biafra Group Tells Army To Call Off Operation Python Dance 3 by justtoodark: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
no way...una will swim in mud....nigeria needs well trained divers......

kiiikikikiki......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Operated Freely Under Jonathan And PDP Watch Says Akpabio / Era Of Rigging Elections Gone Forever -ortom / Count Down To Abia Primary Election: 18 Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.