Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too (1449 Views)

Is Paxful A Scam Company / WinThrill Network Is A Scam / Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too by goldgold: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
I just want people to know that E-Tranzact/pocketmoni is also one of the legal scam company operating in Nigeria. The company has refused to credit my account with 2500 paid in since 30/8/2018. I called customer care more than 50 times before it was picked once . No action is taken up till today. My email was replied after 4 days of continuous sending. Yet no action is taken up to this moment. Please tell your friends not to use them. They are running a big scam there.

Re: So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too by MicroSweet(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Your explanation isn't clear enough. Your receipt shows that you sent #2500 to etranzact. But I don't get the part where you called them out to refund you.

I did remember that etranzact powered firstmobile when it was first rolled out as a .jar app but I haven't heard much about them lately .
Re: So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too by goldgold: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
The problem is that ETRANZACT refused to credit my account up to this very moment. They have been making promises to investigate . This is about the sixth day ETRANZACT is still investigating despite clear evidence of payment presented to them.
Re: So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too by Sub9ja(m): 5:17am On Sep 05, 2018
[b]i dont think the money get to them bro am 100pcent because the company is bigger than 2500naira and again try to call your bank this is interbank transfer something might be wrong somewhere./b]
goldgold:
The problem is that ETRANZACT refused to credit my account up to this very moment. They have been making promises to investigate . This is about the sixth day ETRANZACT is still investigating despite clear evidence of payment presented to them.
Re: So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too by goldgold: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2018
It was once a good company. It no longer is. Even Schools no longer use the company for post utme payment. The money got to them . It was acknowledged by them. Yesterday they sent an e mail saying the money is on queue and that one day it will be my turn to be credited.

Hello Victor,

kindly note that your Payment has been queued for approval

Warm Regards,

Roy Solomon

Customer Support

E: roy.solomon@etranzact.com | TEL: 01-7101060
Re: So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too by marc14: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: So Etranzact/pocketmoni Is A Scam Company Too by DankPineapple: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Guyy im facing the same problem, i wanted to use them to fund for remita but they never did

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Feldspar Stones And Have 20% ROI In A Month / Which Business Can I Start With #300k In Abuja Metropolis? / Forex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.