Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Sonofadam Is Back With Another Banger - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sonofadam Is Back With Another Banger (339 Views)

Shu Peru By Kizz Daniel - Another Banger / Rema – Ginger Me Lyrics Another Banger / New Club Banger Music: Lil Kesh Ft Tiwa Savage - Only You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sonofadam Is Back With Another Banger by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dear Guys,
For some months now, fans have been yearning and requesting Sonofadam to wet the appetite of his teeming fans. This time around, he teamed up with seasoned producer, Eazibits. Also featured in the track is the ever glowing Grenada with his serenading vocals. Sonofadam himself didn't disappoint as he dropped punchlines with his versed techniques.

Don't let me keep you in suspense, kindly download, listen and share the track with your friends.

https://soundcloud.com/jamew-yusuf/sonofadam-x-eazibits-x-grenada_laye

(1) (Reply)

Vchuks - Make This Money / Dope Jam!! BB Da KING - Money Mind On My Business (official Music Video) / La Bella - Found You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.