Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Help!troublesome Colleague - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!troublesome Colleague (659 Views)

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / See Reason Why My Colleague Was Mad At Me Because I Called Him By His Surname / Office Romance: Would you date your colleague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!troublesome Colleague by cert(f): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
Inspite of the fact that I work so hard assiting my Colleague in her job which is part of the job requirement as well as handling mine, she claims credit for everything and went as far as telling my MD that she handles everything and as such relegating me to the background. I intend to approach my MD to counter what she has said. How do I present my case to him.

(1) (Reply)

Firstrust Recruits / Please Can Someone Help Me With My Siwes It / Applied Resources Mgt Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.