Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos (4415 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of The 7th Asisat Oshoala Football Clinic & All-Star Match. / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Asisat Oshoala Lagos Secondary School Girls Football Clinic 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by naptu2: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic in Lagos

September 3, 2018 12:08 pm

The Chinese Football Association in partnership with the Lagos State government will hold a five day women’s football clinic in December, Super Falcons star striker, Asisat Oshoala has revealed.

Oshoala who plays for Chinese Women’s League side, Dalian Quanjian F.C made this known at the Beijing summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) holding currently holding in Beijing between September 3 and 4, 2018.

“The Lagos State government has been very supportive to women’s football in the country and I believe this summit will also help boost it further through our President here,” Oshoala revealed.

“Come December, there will be a football clinic, a big event in Lagos where the Chinese Football Association will partner the Lagos State government to scout talents.”

The summit had in attendance President
Muhammadu Buhari, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode and other governors from Zamfara,Imo, Anambra, Kaduna, the Nigeria’s Ambassador to China, Amb. Baba Ahmad Jidda and other top government officials.

Oshoala also praised the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for his support to the growth of women’s football in the state.

“He has been very supportive to women’s football and this is just to show him how we value his contribution.”

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/chinese-fa-to-host-womens-football-clinic-in-lagos/

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
I have never seen a country as benevolent as the Chinese. We must be careful though not to fall in debt trap, but if the benefits outweigh all negatives, I'm in.

1 Like

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
meanwhile, i will use this opportunity to tell God what i need. am an agronomist married with a kid no job looking for one in Lagos and its environ. am a squatter. am desperately in need of good job pls help a father n brother.

3 Likes

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by bencarter(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Bustincole(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
good job

Can we now see dat PMB outin to China is givin us good investment

Sai Baba till 2049 grin

1 Like

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by YurFatHer: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
ok. anyways

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Centcanada: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is this all the trip in China about?
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Jaytecq(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yet no single Chinese in the picture sad

2 Likes

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by chefcas: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
CHINESE KO CHINKO NI
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by femi4: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
China to the World....If not for China, how many of you fit afford Android phones
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Mansur59: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Buhari y nw embarassed
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by SageTravels: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice one

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by quickly: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bolowolowo:
I have never seen a country as benevolent as the Chinese. We must be careful though not to fall in debt trap, but if the benefits outweigh all negatives, I'm in.

They are not benevolent they are investing or loaning for returns.

It will include high interest rate repayment or debt for oil.

Chinese r extremely frugal people so just erase that thought from your mind.

The borrower is a slave to the lender make una open eyes.
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by safarigirl(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
All these Trojan horses the Chinese are moving into this nation, one day, we will curse the leaders that brought these people to Nigeria, by then, they will probably all be dead and the future generation will be left to suffer their folly.

What level is Chinese football thag their FA will be opening football clinic in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
For some reason i just like Onome Ebi's personality.
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Grayxme: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
The summit that Buhari attended with Governors is yielding result already, in Edo state the Chinese have agree to fund the port about to be built Benin and now the Chinese FA are about to build a Football Clinic in lagos, only those that hates are blinded to this act of investors coming into the Country vie the FOCAC summit..
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Akinz0126(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Some empty dead brain keep singing chinese praise i really pity the generation unborn because when the repercussion of our actions with this chinkos start trooping in...some one should complete it abeg
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Akinz0126(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
safarigirl:
All these Trojan horses the Chinese are moving into this nation, one day, we will curse the leaders that brought these people to Nigeria, by then, they will probably all be dead and the future generation will be left to suffer their folly.

What level is Chinese football thag their FA will be opening football clinic in Nigeria?

Sis am short of words I just hope we've not bitten more than we can chew the slogan"No free meal in free town"come to mind...

The European are probable looking @ giant of africa with self pity
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by emperorblog(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bolowolowo:

those people are just looking for where to dump there citizen cus they are too much

Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by emperorblog(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
safarigirl:

same thought herr ma

the future look more scare and awkward than now

i just pray the politicians children suffer what there parent lay down
Re: China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
safarigirl:

Na wa o. I just dey wonder

(1) (Reply)

₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! / For The Best In Betting Bet With 9jabet / BREAKING: Kwara United Unveil Brazilian Winger Lucas Alves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.