Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? (500 Views)

How To Import Cheap Products From China And Make Huge Profits / Buy China Cheap Products From Nigeria (whatsapp Group) / How To Buy Cheap Products From 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by scholastical: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello everyone.

I'm running a survey for my MBA research and I will need your kind suggestions please.

*What irresistible cheap products do you think that many Nigerians will be willing to pay for once you advertise to them? And it can be sold for say #40-#50 each or less??*

P.S. It may be children stuffs that parent will surely want to get for their children or so.

I will really appreciate your kind response
Re: What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by pablobellins(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
scholastical:
Hello everyone.

I'm running a survey for my MBA research and I will need your kind suggestions please.

*What irresistible cheap products do you think that many Nigerians will be willing to pay for once you advertise to them? And it can be sold for say #40-#50 each or less??*

P.S. It may be children stuffs that parent will surely want to get for their children or so.

this is a silly question.

You are a Nigerian. so ask yourself that question. If to say you from Kenya, na different thing.
Re: What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by HappyScent: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Lollipop stict sweet(its has different type)u av to look around store to see the most common ones to invest.
Center fruit and center fresh,its very poor gain,except u r a distributor.
This new milk juices for children in green and pink container,can't remember the name.
Biscuit,u can get #40-50,on one,but u must buy it many to get this profit.biscuit move faster than all I av listed.
Bread,its an everyday consumtion
Re: What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by AeroplaneApple: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2018
You can modify a pen. I mean a biro. But modified to have elaborate features. Trust me those secondary students will buy.
Re: What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by AeroplaneApple: 6:39am On Sep 05, 2018
The easiest way to sort this is, "what problems do you want to solve that could be treated within the cost of 30 to 40 naira ?" but it will be good to understand your prospective market first
Re: What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by Hallenjay: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2018
scholastical:
Hello everyone.

new design for children eye glass highest fee can be #60 ...for ds coming season ..many parent wil buy it
Re: What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by AeroplaneApple: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2019
scholastical:
Hello everyone.

how did you later go about your research
Re: What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
bottle water

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Currency Exchanger Based In Asaba / Wholesale Women's Short-sleeved T-shirts, Used Phones. / Changeover/knife Switches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.