Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. (20391 Views)

Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / See The Rot At The Lagos, Ebute-Metta Railway Station - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Solomonudofia(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
After visiting Abuja railway station and seeing the beautiful nature of the station and i came to think of the rusty and horrible nature of Enugu railway station.

more photos here https://gistdeal..com/2018/09/see-rusty-nature-of-enugu-railway.html

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by neonly: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Because they love bad boys
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by adem30: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
They should show their Hero son, GEJ

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Ttipsy(f): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
I blame Enugu state govt. despite FG negligence, they should have do some maintenance. like seriously We all know that we lack maintenance culture

7 Likes

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by BruncleZuma: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
China is coming

Xpecially when we actualize d land of d rising sun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by pawesome(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hihihihihihi
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
buhari why cry cry cry cry cry cry

everything na buhari even if your car no start na buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by northvietnam(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
thunder fire jona and south east senators and Governors

As an igbo man, I don't know why I dislike buhari so much...

But come 2019, I will vote him.. Cuz I want him to end PDPs reign once and forever and Ever Amen....

Finally...
Any body that opens his or her mouth used in eating Abacha and ugbaa... Plus Okpa di Oku and say Mr lifeless is marginalizing igbo eeeeh.. Na Thunder from Avtomat Kalashnikova's factory in Russia will pieces that pelzin.....

When our greedy politicians dey under jona dey loot money upanda...

Ordinary dualization of Enugu/ Abakaliki road, that is a federal road, couldn't attract federal government to do it...

Enugu/Onitsha road...

Enugu Portharcouth road

Enugu international/ cargoAirport... Which that LovePeddler Ass Odua was the Aviation Lootister.... Then

2nd 9ja bridge...

Dredging of river Niger...

Please can any Easterner tell me Any tangible project Jonathan started and finished in the East for 6 good years of Oyel boom... ...

I will gift 5k to the person

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
That's the result of our country's poor maintenance culture.

1 Like

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Tonimagnificent: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Solomonudofia:
After visiting Abuja railway station and seeing the beautiful nature of the station and i came to think of the rusty and horrible nature of Enugu railway station.

more photos here https://gistdeal..com/2018/09/see-rusty-nature-of-enugu-railway.html

dis railway station and d train look lyk d one sir lord luggard used during d colonial era. Buhari why

3 Likes

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by fnep2smooth(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
You never see anything...... Go aba...

2 Likes

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by PHIPEX(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ttipsy:
I blame Enugu state govt. despite FG negligence, they should have do some maintenance. like seriously We all know that we lack maintenance culture
Can you mention a state govt in Nigeria that maintains Nigeria Railway corporation facility, so why Enugu?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Sharpshooota: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
adem30:
They should show their Hero son, GEJ

Comments like this
is the reason I gave up on the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Tinalex(f): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
This pix sef do small justice, you should see this things life...you will know that the government (ruling class) cares about no one but themselves....
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Holocene(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
So where has all the money that had been allocated to the Nigerian railway Corp been used for....I wouldn't say salary cos federal govt pays them as federal staff

1 Like

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by moscobabs(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
H
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Well...Nigeria has bad maintenance culture.
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Alejoc(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
How are the mighty fallen?
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari will revive it in 2021 .
No shaking

1 Like

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Winneygirl(f): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
When would we ask our leaders to give account of how money was spent under their care?

1 Like

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Fuckdamod: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
See as that place look like graveyard cry
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Comments like this
is the reason I gave up on the country
Shut the hell up.
Why didn’t your hero jonathief do anything about it?
Well, no worries. Buhari will visit it in 2021 .

9 Likes

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Alejoc(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Colonial relics.... We are yet to find our one feet....neither can we keep anything afloat
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Administration1: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
stop lying idiot

I strongly condemn the MOD that pushed this to front page, see below the true images of the Railway Station in Enugu
Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Sharpshooota: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Shut the hell up.

Zombies are walking dead
They don't know that Buhari is the president

They are still stuck with Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Kennydoc(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Shut the hell up.

Can you show us pictures of any of the Lagos stations?

2 Likes

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by contigiency(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
The day buhari will revamp it, the suffering and smiling hate filed fellow will start shouting that it's Jonathan's initiative.

8 Likes

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kennydoc:

Can you show us pictures of any of the Lagos stations?
I should leave my state and travel to Lagos to take pictures because some dude is being foolish?

6 Likes

Re: See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Enugu Amaka. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. / Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Commences Pilot Operations / FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.