Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,700 members, 7,959,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? (1104 Views)

Was Juliet Ibrahim's Dress To The Caf Award Revealing Her Side Tommy? / Flatten Your Tommy Naturally / I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? by jesusfreak(f): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2007
For those of u who LOVE tommy hillfiger's designs, u better read this,

sometime ago, oprah winfery had this Hillfiger guy on her show and she asked him about allegations of racist comments made by him.

Hillfiger was reported to have said that if he had known that africans, hispanics, asians and indians would buy his designs, he wouldnt have made them so nice shocked ,

he even went further to categorically state that he wishes that these pple would not buy his designs becos they are exclusively meant for the upper class white folk! shocked

i'll bet u know what our only oprah did, she simply walked him out of her show, wink

haba! she even had self control, i would have given him the beating of his life to correct the dysfunction in his medulla oblongata angry grin

so abeg, ya'll shld leave tommy to his upper class white folk and lets see if he wont go bankrupt grin

as for me, i never really digged his designs jare! but all u TH crazy folks out there had better beware!

hola back pple!
Re: What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2007
You are 15 years late with that lame story

and it's a myth.
Re: What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? by queen2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2007
Lol! Old gist
Re: What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? by Radiant(f): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2007
He already apologized long time ago. Ask T. Henry of Arsenal.
Re: What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2007
I dont think it ever even happen as no one can find that supposed Oprah footage
Re: What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? by queen2(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2007
it might be a means to ruin his business
Re: What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? by fatliar(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2007
its more than 10 years why bringing it back
Re: What Would U Do For A Tommy Hillfiger Design? by Free(f): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2007
ahaha

maybe she jus got da news grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Hair Making Training / Talented People Should Join Www.talenthunt.ning.com To Achieve Their Aims. / Emu Australia Women's Bronte Hi Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.